• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Looking for Chocolate Recipe to Do Along With Dcb Chicken?

In summary, the best chocolate recipe to pair with DCB chicken is a rich and creamy chocolate mousse, which can be made with any type of chocolate but yields the best results with high-quality dark or semi-sweet chocolate. The mousse can be prepared ahead of time and chilled while the chicken is cooking, or after the chicken is done cooking and allowed to chill while the chicken rests. It is not recommended to make the mousse in the DCB chicken itself, and other chocolate recipes such as lava cakes, chocolate-dipped bacon, and chocolate-covered strawberries can also be paired with DCB chicken.
imported_pckrissy
i am doing a show and we are making the dcb chicken, i was looking for a chocolate dessert to do also that doesn't require needing the microwave, since the microwave will be in use for 30 minutes, any suggestsions?
i am having a severe allergy attack and headache and can not think..i am searching our recipes also...
thanks in advance for any suggestions :)
krissy

Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake?

Brownie Trifle?

dannyzmom said:
Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake?

That's my vote too!! So easy and shows off the skillet.

Hi Krissy,I'm so sorry to hear about your allergy attack and headache! I hope you feel better soon. As for a chocolate dessert to go with the DCB Chicken, I have a delicious and easy recipe for a no-bake chocolate cheesecake. It only requires a few simple ingredients and can be made ahead of time and kept in the fridge until you're ready to serve it. Here's the recipe:No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup hot waterInstructions:
1. In a bowl, mix together the crushed graham crackers and melted butter. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
2. In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
3. In another bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
4. Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl with the hot water.
5. Slowly pour the melted chocolate into the cream cheese mixture, stirring until well combined.
6. Gently fold in the whipped cream.
7. Pour the mixture onto the graham cracker crust and smooth out the top.
8. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or until set.
9. Serve and enjoy!I hope you and your guests love this chocolatey dessert. Let me know how it turns out!Take care,

1. What is the best chocolate recipe to pair with DCB chicken?

The most popular and highly recommended chocolate recipe to pair with DCB chicken is a rich and creamy chocolate mousse. Its smooth texture and decadent flavor perfectly complement the savory and slightly sweet taste of the chicken.

2. Can I use any type of chocolate for the recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate for the recipe. However, using high-quality chocolate, such as dark or semi-sweet, will yield the best results and enhance the overall flavor of the dish.

3. How do I prepare the chocolate mousse while the DCB chicken is cooking?

The chocolate mousse can be prepared ahead of time and chilled in the refrigerator while the DCB chicken is cooking. Alternatively, you can also prepare the mousse after the chicken is done cooking and allow it to chill while the chicken rests before serving.

4. Can I make the chocolate mousse in the DCB chicken itself?

No, the DCB chicken is not suitable for making the chocolate mousse. It is recommended to use a separate mixing bowl and electric mixer to prepare the mousse for best results.

5. Are there any other chocolate recipes that pair well with DCB chicken?

Yes, there are several other chocolate recipes that can be paired with DCB chicken. Some popular options include chocolate lava cakes, chocolate-dipped bacon, and chocolate-covered strawberries. Feel free to experiment and find your favorite combination!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • Gagescorpages