• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Chocolate Show Today. Demo Suggestions?

G
Gagescorpages
I am doing a Chocolate SHow at my neighbor's house today.
She told me yesterday that her cousin who sells Party Lite will also be there.
*sigh*
I am going to bring Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake but am looking for QUICK chocolate demo suggestions...Don't think I'll be doing a full demo.

THANKS in advance!! :)

TIramisu Brownie Trifle
warm chocolate nutty brownies
cool and creamy chocolate fondue
black forest trifle
Double chocolate mousse cups

okay, can u tell I LOVE chocolate!!

hijack - did you see the Chocolate Runway Food Network Challenge last night? They had to make dresses that were 75% chocolate that actual models wore and walked the catwalk in - it was interesting.

pamperedlinda said:
hijack - did you see the Chocolate Runway Food Network Challenge last night? They had to make dresses that were 75% chocolate that actual models wore and walked the catwalk in - it was interesting.

No I had my first PC bridal shower last night but I would love to see it!! I 'll have to see if they'll re run it. Thanks!

Susan, what are you asking for exactly? You already have the recipe you're doing. Are you asking for chocolate tips and things to say that will relate to the chocolate theme? Or like garnishing ideas?

LOL. Sorry for the confusion. I brought the Skillet Cake made and just frosted it at show.
I ended up demoing a Trifle.
Sales were low, but it was a great little group and I got 1 booking, so I won't complain. :)

1. What are some quick chocolate demo suggestions for the Chocolate Show today?

Some quick chocolate demo suggestions could include making chocolate covered strawberries, creating a chocolate fondue with various fruits and snacks for dipping, or demonstrating how to make homemade chocolate truffles.

2. Can you provide a recipe for Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake?

Sure! Here's a simple recipe for Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake:Ingredients:- 1 box of chocolate cake mix- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil- 3 eggs- 1 cup of water- 1 cup of chopped pecans- 1/2 cup of caramel sauce- 1/2 cup of chocolate chipsInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, vegetable oil, eggs, and water. Mix until well combined.3. Fold in the chopped pecans and pour the mixture into a greased 10-inch cast iron skillet.4. Drizzle the caramel sauce over the top of the cake batter, and sprinkle the chocolate chips on top.5. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.6. Allow the cake to cool for 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!

3. Will there be any other demonstrations at the Chocolate Show?

Yes, there will be various demonstrations at the Chocolate Show, including chocolate making techniques, chocolate tasting, and chocolate pairing with different drinks and desserts.

4. What is Party Lite and how does it relate to the Chocolate Show?

Party Lite is a company that sells home decor and scented products through direct sales. While it may not directly relate to the Chocolate Show, it's possible that the cousin may have some chocolate-scented products or other items that would be a good fit for the event.

5. Is there a cost to attend the Chocolate Show?

That would depend on the specific event and location. Some Chocolate Shows may be free to attend, while others may require a ticket or entrance fee. It's best to check with the organizers or the event website for more information on any potential costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
GinaG623
  • stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • liljen19