• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Quick and Easy Microwave Chocolate Cake Recipe

In summary, to make a microwave cake using Pampered Chef products, you will need their Microwave Cake Pan and Cake Mix. You can use any type of cake mix, but their Cake Mix is recommended for best results. The time it takes to make a microwave cake will vary, but it should take about 5-7 minutes with their products. You can add additional ingredients to customize your cake, and the Microwave Cake Pan is dishwasher safe. It is recommended to hand wash for longer use.
imported_pckrissy
The recipe Colleen did a while back, german choc. cake and german choc. icing in the microwave...can that be done with regular choc. cake and choc. icing? I am dying to try it but that is all I have here and I'm looking for a quick and easy dessert.
TIA for any help...Happy New Year:party:

I don't think it will work with anything but the coconut-pecan icing... regular icing will melt and boil over... the coconut icing is very dense and won't boil. In order to do it with reg icing, pour the cake mix into the fluted pan, scoop 1/2 the tub of frosting over the batter and than bake in the micro.Hope that makes sense! ;)

Yes, you can definitely use regular chocolate cake and chocolate icing for this recipe! Simply follow the same steps for mixing and microwaving the cake and icing, and you should have a delicious and easy dessert. Happy New Year to you too! :)

1. How do I make a microwave cake using Pampered Chef products?

To make a microwave cake using Pampered Chef products, you will need our Microwave Cake Pan and our Cake Mix. Simply follow the instructions on the Cake Mix package and pour the batter into the Microwave Cake Pan. Microwave on high for the recommended time on the package and enjoy your delicious cake!

2. Can I use any type of cake mix in the Microwave Cake Pan?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix in the Microwave Cake Pan. However, for best results, we recommend using our Pampered Chef Cake Mix as it is specifically designed for use with our Microwave Cake Pan.

3. How long does it take to make a microwave cake?

The time it takes to make a microwave cake will vary depending on the type of cake mix you use and the wattage of your microwave. However, on average, it should take about 5-7 minutes to make a microwave cake using our Pampered Chef Cake Mix and Microwave Cake Pan.

4. Can I add additional ingredients to the cake mix?

Yes, you can add additional ingredients to the cake mix to customize your microwave cake. Some popular additions include chocolate chips, nuts, or fruit. Just be sure to follow the instructions on the Cake Mix package and adjust the cooking time accordingly.

5. Is the Microwave Cake Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Microwave Cake Pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of your pan. Simply use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge to clean the pan before and after use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
amy07
Replies
Views
lindseystar
Replies
Views
Staci