• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Delicious Brunch Recipe Ideas for Your Next DCB Gathering | TIA Show

In summary, a DCB (Deep Covered Baker) is a stoneware baking dish that can be used in the microwave or oven to make a variety of brunch dishes. It is versatile and perfect for both sweet and savory recipes. To clean, it is recommended to hand wash with warm water and mild soap. Popular brunch recipes that can be made in the DCB include frittatas, breakfast casseroles, monkey bread, and baked oatmeal. The DCB can also be used as a serving dish, but caution must be taken when handling the hot dish.
annew
Has anyone made anything for a brunch in the DCB????
I have a show on Sunday & really want to showcase the DCB.......

TIA!

DCB Omelet2 small potatoes
1 small onion
2 T butter
8 eggs
1/2 c heavy whipping cream
cheddar and monterey jack cheese
baconCook the bacon in the bar pan in a 400 degree oven for 30 minutes. Using the Food Chopper, chop the potatoes into small pieces and chop the onion. Place the potato and onion pieces in the bottom of the Deep Covered Baker. Place the butter on top. Cover and microwave for 3 minutes. Meanwhile, whisk the eggs and heavy whipping cream with salt and pepper to taste. Shred the cheddar and monterey jack cheeses. When the potatoes are fork tender, sprinkle half of the cheese over them. Pour the egg mixture over and top with the rest of the cheese. Cook in the microwave for 13 minutes. Chop bacon and sprinkle on top. Serve with more shredded cheese, if desired.You could add different meats to the egg mixture or veggies to the onion, potato layer.

OMG Kate this sounds YUMMY!!!
Tons of options Thanks :)

Make sure to check the middle of the eggs when you take it out. I have had to put it back in for another 2-4 minutes.

I have been making this one a lot at my morning show. big hit and it shows a lot of products.

Thanks kate it was awesome!

1. What is a DCB?

A DCB (Deep Covered Baker) is a stoneware baking dish specifically designed for use in the microwave or oven. It is perfect for making brunch recipes, as it allows for even heating and a crispy exterior.

2. Can I use my DCB to make sweet and savory brunch dishes?

Yes, the DCB is versatile and can be used to make a variety of brunch dishes. It is great for making both sweet dishes like French toast and savory dishes like quiches.

3. How do I clean my DCB after using it for a brunch recipe?

The DCB is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing it with warm water and mild soap to preserve the stoneware. Avoid using metal utensils or abrasive cleaners on the dish.

4. What are some popular brunch recipes that can be made in the DCB?

Some popular brunch recipes that can be made in the DCB include frittatas, breakfast casseroles, monkey bread, and baked oatmeal. You can also use the DCB to reheat leftovers from your brunch spread.

5. Can I use my DCB to serve brunch dishes?

Yes, the DCB is not only great for cooking brunch recipes but also for serving them. Its beautiful stoneware design makes it an attractive serving dish for your brunch spread. Just be sure to use oven mitts when handling the hot dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
annew
  • pamela
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamela
  • erinyourpclady