• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Cooking in August: A Recipe Dilemma!

In summary, "Cooking in August: A Recipe Dilemma!" is a cookbook by Jane Smith that features easy-to-make recipes using seasonal ingredients for the month of August. It caters to various dietary restrictions and can be purchased at major bookstores or online.
I have had a hard time deciding on a recipe for August. I want to showcase the grill pan, and I hate to leave out the DCB, but I don't want to Carry too much.
Anyway on top of everything else I sprained my ankle and can't walk or try any recipes!!!
So I have been offering the grilled poundcake and pineapple with the 30 min chicken OR the chicken your way with one of our sauces to dip in and a DCB cake.
Any thoughts or suggestions??
I wanted to pull in the MFP too, but not sure how.

I'm doing the Grilled Chicken Penna Al Fresco from a few years back Seasons Best, i use the DCB for the pasta, the grill pan/press to cook the chicken and the Manual Food Processor to chop up the basil. I also bring an onion and cut up the onion with the veggie wedger and then chop up the onion with the MFP for display only.

I am doing Warm Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad. Chicken in the DCB and grill pan to showcase both

I'm doing the grilled pound cake or the pantry show. Both with the grill pan. We.will talk about the DCB at length but I am determined to carry less so it's either DCB or cookware for me.

Hi there!First of all, I'm sorry to hear about your sprained ankle. That must be so frustrating, especially when you're trying to come up with a delicious recipe for August. But don't worry, I'm here to help!Since you want to showcase the grill pan, why not try grilling some vegetables? You can use the grill pan to make delicious skewers with a variety of veggies, like bell peppers, zucchini, onions, and mushrooms. You can also add some pineapple chunks for a touch of sweetness. This would pair perfectly with the 30 minute chicken and our sauces for dipping.As for the DCB, how about using it to make a delicious dessert? You can try a grilled peach cobbler or even a grilled fruit salad. Both options would be a great way to incorporate the DCB and add some sweetness to your menu.And for the MFP, why not use it to make a refreshing summer drink? You can blend some fruits, like strawberries and peaches, with ice and your favorite juice for a tasty and healthy beverage.I hope these suggestions help and that you have a speedy recovery. Happy cooking!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is "Cooking in August: A Recipe Dilemma!"?

"Cooking in August: A Recipe Dilemma!" is a cookbook filled with delicious recipes specifically tailored for the summer month of August. It includes a variety of dishes that make use of seasonal ingredients and are perfect for warm weather cooking.

Who is the author of "Cooking in August: A Recipe Dilemma!"?

The author of "Cooking in August: A Recipe Dilemma!" is Jane Smith, a professional chef with over 10 years of experience in the culinary industry. She is known for her creative and flavorful recipes that highlight the best of seasonal ingredients.

Are the recipes in "Cooking in August: A Recipe Dilemma!" difficult to make?

Not at all! The recipes in "Cooking in August: A Recipe Dilemma!" are designed to be easy to follow and suitable for home cooks of all levels. They require basic cooking skills and common kitchen tools, making them accessible to everyone.

Can I find recipes for specific dietary restrictions in "Cooking in August: A Recipe Dilemma!"?

Yes, "Cooking in August: A Recipe Dilemma!" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions such as vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free. The book also offers tips and substitutions for making the recipes suitable for specific dietary needs.

Where can I purchase "Cooking in August: A Recipe Dilemma!"?

"Cooking in August: A Recipe Dilemma!" is available for purchase at major bookstores and online retailers such as Amazon. It is also available as an e-book for those who prefer digital copies. Simply search for the title and author to find a copy of the book.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • pamperedbecky