• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DCB Brunch Ideas: Find The Perfect Recipe!

In summary, a DCB brunch is a dish made using the Deep Covered Baker, a versatile and convenient stoneware piece that can be used in the microwave, oven, and on the grill. It can be used to make both sweet and savory dishes, including breakfast casseroles, quiches, cobblers, and bread pudding. Vegetarian options are also available. Most recipes make 6-8 servings, but can be adjusted to fit individual needs. Additionally, many recipes can be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated, making it perfect for busy mornings or brunch events.
pkd09
Silver Member
Has anyone found/made a good recipe for breakfast/brunch in the DCB?

Caramel Apple Bread Pudding - in the microwave!

Hey, it's bread, fruit, eggs, milk.....that's a balanced breakfast, right?:angel:

ChefBeckyD said:
Caramel Apple Bread Pudding - in the microwave!

Hey, it's bread, fruit, eggs, milk.....that's a balanced breakfast, right?:angel:

Sound like breakfast to me Becky:D

A host made that for a brunch show a few weeks ago, and I'm making it for this Saturday's show. I didn't eat it so I don't know how it tastes.

I made it once (well, I tried to make it that is). I don't know what I did wrong but it was a gummy gooey mess. The top part did taste good though.

It's delicious! I made it last year for a vendor event.

pamperedlinda said:
I made it once (well, I tried to make it that is). I don't know what I did wrong but it was a gummy gooey mess. The top part did taste good though.
I had the same problem... I attempted to make it for Thanksgiving this past year, but it was completey inedible!!

1. What is a DCB brunch?

A DCB brunch is a brunch dish made using our Deep Covered Baker, a versatile and convenient stoneware piece that can be used in the microwave, oven, and even on the grill.

2. Can I make sweet and savory dishes in the DCB?

Yes, the DCB can be used to make a variety of dishes, both sweet and savory. It is great for baking breakfast casseroles, quiches, and even desserts like cobblers and bread pudding.

3. Are there any vegetarian options for DCB brunch recipes?

Absolutely! You can easily make vegetarian brunch dishes in the DCB by using ingredients like vegetables, tofu, and vegetarian sausage or bacon substitutes.

4. How many servings does a typical DCB brunch recipe make?

Most DCB brunch recipes make 6-8 servings, making it perfect for hosting a small brunch party or meal with family and friends. You can also adjust the recipe to make more or less servings, depending on your needs.

5. Can I prepare a DCB brunch recipe ahead of time?

Yes, many DCB brunch recipes can be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated until ready to bake. This makes it a great option for busy mornings or when hosting a brunch event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmeg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ChefMary412
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • ericadboone