• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director DC Brunch Ideas for Wednesday: Get Ready to Rock!

In summary, there are plenty of delicious and easy brunch ideas for a Wednesday morning in DC, such as avocado toast, breakfast tacos, and a Mediterranean frittata. If you're looking for healthy options, you can try a quinoa bowl, green smoothie, or yogurt parfait. For make-ahead dishes, consider overnight French toast casserole, breakfast burritos, or a croissant breakfast bake. And for a group brunch, you can't go wrong with a build-your-own waffle bar, breakfast casserole, or DIY mimosa bar. Finally, some popular brunch spots in DC for a Wednesday morning include The Jefferson Hotel, Founding Farmers, and Busboys and Poets.
pamela
I just booked a show for next wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need brunch ideas that show the DCB.....anyone???

There's a bread pudding recipe that we had when it first came out.

Did you get the new 29 mins cookbook? The recipe on pg 27 Cheesy Chicken Chilaquiles is very good. Delicious, quick, easy - I'm doing it at my show tonight.

In case you don't have it:

Cheesy Chicken Chilaquiles

1 1/2 pounds boneless/skinless chicken breasts
1 TBLSP Southwestern Seasoning Mix
1 3/4 cups Salsa Verde
1 Cup Chicken Broth
3/4 cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro
12 cups tortilla chips (Restaurant Style)
2 Cups Chihuahua Cheese - shredded (or substitute Monterey Jack)
1 cup crumbled Queso Fresco (or substitute farmers cheese or plain feta cheese)
sour cream - optional as a garnish

1) cut chicken into 1-inch cubes. Combine seasoning mix with chicken in the DCB. Mix well. Spread evenly. Microwave covered 4 mins. Open stir to break-up chicken - microwave 4 more mins. Drain into collander.

2)combime slalsa and broth in 4-cup easy read measure cup. Chop cilantro. Arrange half of chips in bottom of DCB - break them some. top with half of chicken, half of salsa/broth mixture, half of each cheese, 1/2 cup of cilantro. repeat layers except for cilantro.

3) cover & microwave 5-7 mins. let sit covered 5 mins. sprinkle with remaining cilantro & serve.

DELICIOUS!!!! I served it with some guacamole - extra yummy. I also cooked some black beans to go with it.

It is very good. I made it for my family just after Leadership! They loved it and it was SIMPLE!

show just changed to 1:00, so now I know what I am making....the same thing I have made at all my shows this month~the Smashed Potato Soup and Garlic Parmesan Cheese Bites.

Related to DC Brunch Ideas for Wednesday: Get Ready to Rock!

1. What are some easy and delicious brunch ideas for a Wednesday morning in DC?

Some easy and delicious brunch ideas for a Wednesday morning in DC include avocado toast with poached eggs and smoked salmon, breakfast tacos with scrambled eggs and chorizo, and a Mediterranean-inspired frittata with spinach, feta, and sun-dried tomatoes.

2. Are there any healthy options for a DC brunch on Wednesday?

Absolutely! You can try a quinoa bowl with roasted vegetables and a poached egg, a green smoothie with fresh fruit and spinach, or a yogurt parfait with granola and mixed berries.

3. Can you suggest some brunch dishes that can be made ahead of time for a Wednesday brunch in DC?

Yes, there are plenty of make-ahead options for a Wednesday brunch in DC. Some examples include overnight French toast casserole, breakfast burritos that can be frozen and reheated, and a croissant breakfast bake.

4. What are some crowd-pleasing brunch ideas for a group in DC on Wednesday?

For a group brunch in DC on Wednesday, you can try a build-your-own waffle bar with different toppings, a breakfast casserole with bacon, sausage, and veggies, or a DIY mimosa bar with various juices and fruit garnishes.

5. Can you recommend some brunch spots in DC for a Wednesday morning?

Yes, some popular brunch spots in DC for a Wednesday morning include The Jefferson Hotel, Founding Farmers, and Busboys and Poets. These places offer a variety of brunch options and have a great atmosphere for a mid-week meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
annew
  • annew
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
annew
  • meganmcg