• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Simple and Festive Recipe Ideas for a Breast Cancer Fundraiser?

In summary, for a successful breast cancer fundraiser, consider making a variety of pink-themed appetizers and desserts such as pink lemonade cupcakes, watermelon and feta skewers, and pink ribbon cookies. A pink lemonade punch and pink popcorn would also be great additions. Don't forget to add some pink food coloring to your dishes to stay with the theme. Good luck with your fundraiser!
sassypip
Silver Member
I am doing a fundraiser for my friend for the 3 Day Breast Cancer walk and was wondering if anyone had some suggestions for some good easy recipes for this. I am donating all the food and am going to make most of it ahead of time before the party. SHe is going to make Sangrias and she wants me to make the strawberry cheesecake trifle at the party. I was thinking mostly appetizers and desserts. I want to do maybe 4 altogether. It is an after work party on a weeknight, so I did not want it to be too lengthy. I was going to add some pink food coloring to the cheescake trifle to keep with the pink theme. Thanks in advance. My 90 days is up Oct 1st and I am loving Pampered Chef and loving that I can help my friend out with this party. I am 1300 away from 5,000 in sales, so I want this party to be a HUGE success!! THANKS. I love this website. <3

Diane

You can do the Cool Veggie Pizza, and add a couple of drops of red food coloring to the cream cheese mixture.

1. Pink Lemonade Cupcakes: These cute and delicious cupcakes are perfect for a breast cancer fundraiser. Simply make your favorite lemon cupcake recipe and add a few drops of pink food coloring to the batter. Bake as directed and top with pink frosting and a pink ribbon decoration.2. Watermelon and Feta Skewers: These refreshing and colorful skewers are a great addition to any appetizer spread. Simply cube watermelon and feta cheese and thread onto skewers. Drizzle with a balsamic glaze and sprinkle with fresh mint.3. Pink Ribbon Fruit Salad: Cut up a variety of pink fruits (such as strawberries, raspberries, watermelon, and grapefruit) and mix together in a large bowl. Serve in individual cups with a pink ribbon toothpick for a cute and healthy option.4. Pink Popcorn: Pop a bag of popcorn and drizzle with melted white chocolate. Add a few drops of pink food coloring to the chocolate for a pretty pink color. Let the chocolate harden before serving.5. Pink Lemonade Punch: In a large punch bowl, mix together 1 can of frozen pink lemonade concentrate, 1 liter of lemon-lime soda, and 1 liter of ginger ale. Add a few drops of pink food coloring for an extra pop of color. Serve over ice.6. Pink Ribbon Cookies: Make your favorite sugar cookie dough and add a few drops of pink food coloring to the dough. Roll out and cut into shapes of pink ribbons. Bake as directed and decorate with pink frosting and sprinkles.7. Caprese Salad Skewers: These simple and elegant skewers are a crowd-pleaser. Thread cherry tomatoes, fresh basil, and mozzarella balls onto skewers. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and serve.8. Pink Ribbon Jello Cups: Make pink Jello according to package instructions and pour into individual cups. Let set in the fridge for a few hours. Before serving, top with whipped cream and a pink ribbon decoration.9. Pink Ribbon Veggie Platter: Arrange a variety of pink vegetables (such as radishes, beets, and bell peppers) on a platter. Serve with your favorite dip or hummus.10. Pink Ribbon Pretzel Rods: Melt white chocolate and add a few drops of pink food coloring. Dip pretzel rods into the chocolate and let harden on wax paper. Serve with pink ribbon decorations for

1. How can I come up with unique and easy recipes for my Pampered Chef BC fundraiser?

At Pampered Chef, we understand the importance of creating tasty and simple recipes for your fundraiser. Our website offers a variety of recipe ideas that are perfect for any BC fundraiser. From appetizers to desserts, you'll find plenty of options to choose from. Additionally, our consultants are always available to provide personalized recipe suggestions based on your preferences and needs.

2. Are there any dietary restrictions that I should consider when planning my BC fundraiser menu?

Yes, we offer a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. You can find these recipes on our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recommendations. We want to ensure that everyone can enjoy the delicious food at your fundraiser.

3. Can I use my own recipes for my Pampered Chef BC fundraiser?

Of course! We encourage our hosts to incorporate their own recipes into their fundraiser menu. Our consultants can also provide tips and suggestions on how to make your recipes even more delicious by using our high-quality Pampered Chef products.

4. How can I make my BC fundraiser menu budget-friendly?

Our team at Pampered Chef understands the importance of keeping costs low for your fundraiser. That's why we offer a variety of budget-friendly recipes that still taste delicious. You can also consult with your consultant for tips and tricks on how to save money while planning your menu.

5. Can I offer a variety of hot and cold dishes at my Pampered Chef BC fundraiser?

Yes, you can! Our website offers a mix of hot and cold recipes that are perfect for any BC fundraiser. Your consultant can also provide suggestions on how to incorporate both hot and cold dishes into your menu. This way, your guests can enjoy a variety of tasty options at your fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Robynchefcanada
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Robynchefcanada
  • KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • buckeyefan08