• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Cards for Order - First Show

In summary, this site has a great template for recipe cards that can be used to put into the bags of orders made by the author. The cards are inexpensive and easy to make, and generate interest in order to increase bookings.
PamperedSD
Thanks to this great site I found a great template for recipe cards. I modified them to use to put into the bags of my orders - I made several different ones but I have attached one as an example. Each order "bag" has a recipe card in it that uses at least one item them bought. Please let me know what you think! :D

Attachments

• RusticFocaccia-sample.doc
    100 KB · Views: 338
PamperedSD said:
Thanks to this great site I found a great template for recipe cards. I modified them to use to put into the bags of my orders - I made several different ones but I have attached one as an example. Each order "bag" has a recipe card in it that uses at least one item them bought. Please let me know what you think! :D

I think they look great!

THANKS! Here is one I did for someone who bought the Dot steamware. ;)

Attachments

• LemonyGingertinis.doc
    102 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
This is awesome. I am thinking of doing the oversized Vista Print postcards for this. They can so easily be passed out at full service checkout. Of course, it would mean using only one or maybe 2 recipes....but still an excellent idea.;)

I just buy the cards on supply order and then email other recipes to anyone else who asks. Less work for me! :)

The recipe cards on our supply order are only 30/$1 and that is much cheaper than any others, even on VistaPrint! No typing either! :)

Our PC recipe cards are a bargain, and there is room for you to stamp your identity
information with the stamp sold by Merrill. Once you have a collection of them, you
can pick and chose to fit the products purchased. I just use the same for everyone
and print off special products as I might have them in my files. i.e. 3 fold DCB; Quick Stir,
etc.

DebbieJ said:
I just buy the cards on supply order and then email other recipes to anyone else who asks. Less work for me! :)

ditto this!!

This was my first show and I didn't get any bookings so I did this to see if I could maybe get another order or booking. For the most part I just did a copy and past. I emailed them to Office Depot and they printed them for me on nice card stock I picked out (light gray with flecks of color) for only 6 cents a sheet and then cut them for me. Its close by so its easy for me to drive over on my lunch break and pick them up.

Last month (my first month) I didn't have any bookings - I made a dessert and brought it into work and make up these cards and put them out next to the dessert - I got my first 2 bookings and my first order with it. :)

I think what you made is a great idea. It's different than just making a recipe card. You made a coupon to go with it, that's a bit different. I think if it generates further interest, it's a great thing to continue. I give regular recipe cards out to those at the show, and for that I wouldn't do a homemade one. The official ones are inexpensive and look great. I also e-mail them other recipe files I may have that go along w/ their product. On the P3 receipts I print off for the outside orders, (if I wasn't provided their e-mail address or phone #) I handwrite a little note circling my email address and telling them to send me a quick e-mail and I'll send them recipes to go w/ their products. But what you made looks great. I think I'd print them off on something a little brighter though, so that through the bag they'll see something that catches their eye. I think so many people don't really look at their receipts to see the info I write. But something else on brighter paper would get more attention I think. I think I'm going to try this!I think it's great that you thought of something to help generate bookings and made the most out of a situation that typically would frustrate others. Way to go! :)

I also love the Supply Recipe cards- much cheaper and easier...although first starting out, I think making your own is the way to go until you get some supplies built up.But ALSO, if you want to have a little variety besides the 2 recipes on the current supply, I discovered that PC has a "While Supplies Last Items" sheet on CC under Download Center - > Managing your business section. It lists items that they still have for sale on supply- but you WON'T find it on the Supply form! Here are the Recipe Cards still available as of today's file.Theme Show Recipe Cards
FN79 Asian Pork & Noodle Skillet/30 1.00
JG36 Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip/30 1.00
JG37 Peppermint Fudge Cookie Sandwiches/30 1.00
JA10 Mini Glazed Lemon Cakes/30 1.00
JM10 Mexican Chicken “Lasagna”/30 1.00
JM11 Tropical Torte with Fresh Pineapple/30 1.00

Oh wow! great to know - thank you so much Bobbi!

I just tried to enter those in, and unfortunately the Asian Noodle skillet ones aren't available. But all the others still are.

babywings76 said:
I just tried to enter those in, and unfortunately the Asian Noodle skillet ones aren't available. But all the others still are.

Yeah...when they sell out- they won't come up...You just have to try them. I don't know how current the File is..but it's worth the shot!

:) I was able to add a few different ones that were from "before my time".

cory, i think that is a great idea, would be good for catalog parties too. i'll try it. when people ask me for recipes i tell them to go to my website, it gets them there when they won't go any other way, you just have to make sure you get the recipe on there you tell them will be there!
good luck,
lauriedip

1. What are recipe cards for order?

Recipe cards for order are a convenient way for customers to purchase all the ingredients needed for a particular recipe from Pampered Chef. These cards include the name of the recipe, a list of ingredients, and any necessary cooking instructions.

2. How do I order recipe cards for my first show?

To order recipe cards for your first show, simply add them to your order through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant. You can also ask your consultant to include them in your first show's order.

3. Are recipe cards for order customizable?

Yes, recipe cards for order can be customized to include your name, contact information, and any personalized message or note. This makes them a great marketing tool for your business.

4. Can I order recipe cards for specific recipes?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes to choose from, and you can order recipe cards for any recipe that is currently available on our website. If you have a specific request, you can also reach out to your consultant for assistance.

5. How soon will I receive my recipe cards?

Recipe cards for order are typically shipped with your Pampered Chef order or can be delivered directly to you by your consultant. You should receive them within a few days of placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SarahT
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Wendyss
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • rbvernon