• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DIY Recipe Cards for Fairs: Create Your Own in Minutes

In summary, making homemade recipe cards is a great way to personalize your recipes and make them stand out at events like fairs. You can use a template, gather materials, measure and cut your cards, write out your recipe, decorate them, and even laminate them for a longer lifespan. It's a fun and creative project that can help you share your favorite recipes with others.
babywings76
Gold Member
I wanted to have some recipe cards to hand out at a fair. It's too late to order them from a supply order (plus I want to use a different recipe). Has anyone made homemade ones before?

i make homemade ones. i have a super cute stamp that i just got from a stampin up party that looks like a recipe card. i also have a local scrapbook store that sells precut recipe cards that i mount on a different color of cardstock and print the recipe off onto the card. you could just put the recipe into a word doc, make it a nice font, print it off & mount it to a peice of different colored card stock & it looks really nice....hth.

Yes, I have made homemade recipe cards before and they turned out great! Here are some tips for making your own:1. Choose a template: There are many free printable recipe card templates available online. Choose one that fits your style and the size you want.2. Gather your materials: You will need cardstock or heavy paper, scissors, a ruler, a pen or marker, and any decorations or embellishments you want to use.3. Measure and cut your cards: Use your ruler to measure out the desired size for your recipe cards and cut them out using scissors or a paper cutter.4. Write out your recipe: Use a pen or marker to write out your recipe on the front of the card. You can also print out the recipe and glue it onto the card for a neater look.5. Decorate your cards: Get creative and add some decorations or embellishments to make your recipe cards stand out. You can use stickers, washi tape, or even draw your own designs.6. Laminate (optional): If you want your recipe cards to last longer, you can laminate them using a laminator or clear contact paper.7. Package them up: Once your recipe cards are done, you can package them up in a clear plastic bag or tie them together with a ribbon for a more professional look.I hope these tips help you create your own homemade recipe cards. They are a great way to personalize your recipes and make them stand out at the fair. Good luck!

Related to DIY Recipe Cards for Fairs: Create Your Own in Minutes

1. How do I print off recipe cards from Pampered Chef?

To print off recipe cards from Pampered Chef, you will need to log in to your account on the Pampered Chef website. Once logged in, go to the "My Recipes" section and select the recipe you want to print. Click on the "Print" button and choose the option to print recipe cards. From there, you can adjust the settings and print your desired number of cards.

2. Can I customize the layout and design of the recipe cards?

Yes, you can customize the layout and design of the recipe cards before printing them. When you click on the "Print" button, you will have the option to choose a different layout and design template. You can also add your own personal touch by including a custom message or adding a photo to the recipe card.

3. How many recipe cards can I print at once?

You can print multiple recipe cards at once. When you click on the "Print" button, you will have the option to select the number of cards you want to print. You can choose to print one, two, four, or eight cards per page.

4. Can I save my recipe cards as a PDF instead of printing them?

Yes, you can save your recipe cards as a PDF instead of printing them. When you click on the "Print" button, there will be an option to "Save as PDF" instead of selecting a printer. This will allow you to save the recipe cards to your computer and print them at a later time.

5. Are the recipe cards available in different sizes?

Currently, the recipe cards from Pampered Chef are only available in one standard size. However, you can adjust the print settings on your computer to resize the cards if you prefer a smaller or larger size. You can also choose to print the cards on different types of paper, such as cardstock or photo paper, for a different look and feel.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarah
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
bostonbelle
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
gingertannery
  • kcmckay