• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Organized with Recipe Cards | Maximize Your Booth Display

In summary, the recipe cards from Pampered Chef are 4x6 inches in size and come in a variety of designs, including seasonal and themed options. They can be customized with your own recipes and are made with durable cardstock. However, they do not come with dividers, but a Recipe Card Keeper with dividers is available for purchase.
ChefPaulaB
So, I finally remembered to order some recipe cards and I'm getting ready for my booth tomorrow and I went to stamp my cards and there is no space for my info on them! Where do you guys do this? What's the point of handing them out without my info on them?! :cry:

I order really small return address labels for these.You can always put your label on the front. Doesn't matter if you cover part of the picture.

I use a regular size mailing label (30 to a page) and put them on the front. I print the PC logo on all my labels so I usually put it over the PC label on the card.

Thank you all!

I just use my stamp.. It shows through the pictures..

Related to Get Organized with Recipe Cards | Maximize Your Booth Display

What are the dimensions of the recipe cards?

The recipe cards from Pampered Chef are 4x6 inches in size.

Do the recipe cards come in different designs?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of designs for their recipe cards, including seasonal and themed options.

Can I customize the recipe cards with my own recipes?

Yes, you can customize the recipe cards with your own recipes by handwriting them or printing them out and attaching them to the cards.

Are the recipe cards durable?

Yes, the recipe cards from Pampered Chef are made with durable cardstock that can withstand frequent handling and spills in the kitchen.

Do the recipe cards come with dividers?

No, the recipe cards do not come with dividers. However, Pampered Chef offers a Recipe Card Keeper that comes with dividers to help organize and store your recipe cards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PCSarah
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
bostonbelle
Replies
Views
Admin Greg