• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Additional Recipe Cards for the DCB

In summary, customers can order additional recipe cards for the DCB by contacting their Pampered Chef consultant, ordering online through the Pampered Chef website, or calling the Pampered Chef customer service hotline. Each set of additional recipe cards comes with 10 cards and unfortunately, they cannot be customized. There is no limit to how many sets can be ordered and you must own a DCB in order to order additional recipe cards for it.
SarahT
Gold Member
I got the DCB in February when it was on special. With it came 4 index sized recipe cards for things I could do in the DCB. Is there a way to order more of those? I love them and they would be SO great to give to customers who buy the DCB. :)

Thanks!

I didn't have anyone order the DCB with the special...didn't know there were special recipe cards. Would be nice if someone would post them or if CC would put them so we could print our own.

Lisa

Yep, it was the 30 min chicken, the 10 min BBQ pork tenderloin, potato soup, and ribs. I know the recipes are on CC but they're not card sized (from what I could tell) but I wish they were.

Definitely a great complement to the baker.

Those cards, to my knowledge, were never available in those sizes- except the Loaded Potato Soup a few seasons back.

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you got the DCB in February and that you're enjoying it! Unfortunately, the 4 index sized recipe cards were only available as part of the special promotion and are not currently available for purchase separately. However, I do have some great news for you - we have a wide variety of recipes available on our website and in our cookbooks that are specifically designed for the DCB. These resources are great for giving to customers who purchase the DCB, and can also be easily printed or shared digitally. Let me know if you need any help finding these resources, and happy cooking!

What are the available options for ordering additional recipe cards for the DCB?

Customers can order additional recipe cards for the DCB by contacting their Pampered Chef consultant, ordering online through the Pampered Chef website, or calling the Pampered Chef customer service hotline.

How many recipe cards come in each set when ordering additional recipe cards for the DCB?

Each set of additional recipe cards for the DCB comes with 10 cards.

Can I customize the recipe cards when ordering additional ones for the DCB?

Unfortunately, the recipe cards cannot be customized when ordering additional ones for the DCB. They come with preset recipes and cannot be personalized.

Is there a limit to how many additional recipe card sets I can order for the DCB?

No, there is no limit to how many additional recipe card sets you can order for the DCB. You can order as many sets as you want to expand your recipe collection.

Do I need to own a DCB in order to order additional recipe cards for it?

Yes, in order to order additional recipe cards for the DCB, you must already own the DCB. The recipe cards are designed specifically for use with the DCB and may not be suitable for other cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• maldvs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kam
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • nikked