• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Give Out Recipe Cards That Feature the Dcb?

In summary, the DCB is a versatile stoneware dish that can be used in the oven, microwave, and grill. It is perfect for making casseroles, roasts, and desserts. The dish is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for a longer lifespan. It is also important to preheat the DCB before use and to avoid using metal utensils with it. Pampered Chef offers recipes specifically designed for the DCB, but you can also adapt your own recipes to use with it.
babywings76
Gold Member
Now that it's a host only item, I feel kind of weird passing out the recipe cards that call for the DCB. What do you say?

All of the recipe cards I include in my guest packets still have recipes for the DCB. And I have not adjusted my show either, all of my shows still feature it.

How about when you want to give out recipe cards to out and about contacts or a booth...they weren't at a show to see it and be able to listen to you talk about the benefits. I'm just wondering if there's something great to say to people as I give them this recipe card.

Yes, I give those as well when I'm doing booths, usually I have the DCB at my booth and if they ask about it, I tell them that this product is what is used to make this recipe. You could put a little sticker on the recipe card stating something like "host a show and get this featured baker for only $42!" or something like that.

Hi there! I completely understand where you're coming from. It can feel uncomfortable passing out recipe cards that call for a host only item. However, it's important to remember that as consultants, our main goal is to provide our hosts and guests with delicious recipes and cooking tips. If the host is interested in purchasing the DCB, then that's great! But if not, we can always offer alternative options or modifications for the recipe. Our ultimate goal is to make sure everyone has a great cooking experience, regardless of the products used. Thanks for bringing this up and happy cooking!

Related to Give Out Recipe Cards That Feature the Dcb?

What is the DCB and how do I use it?

The DCB, or Deep Covered Baker, is a versatile stoneware dish that can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the grill. It is perfect for making casseroles, roasts, and even desserts. To use the DCB, simply follow the recipe instructions and place the dish in the desired cooking method.

Can I use the DCB in the dishwasher?

Yes, the DCB is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water to prolong the life of the stoneware.

Do I need to preheat the DCB before using it?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat the DCB before adding ingredients. This will ensure even cooking and prevent the stoneware from cracking due to sudden temperature changes.

Can I use metal utensils with the DCB?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with the DCB as it can scratch the stoneware. We recommend using silicone, nylon, or wooden utensils for best results.

Are there any recipes specifically designed for the DCB?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes specifically designed for the DCB. You can find these recipes on our website or in our product catalog. You can also get creative and adapt your own favorite recipes to use with the DCB.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SarahT
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • pamperedlinda