• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recap of Last Night's Grey's Anatomy Episode: What You Need to Know

In summary, on the latest episode of Grey's Anatomy, Derrick and Addison split their belongings and Derrick gave her both houses. It was revealed that Addison had been in a relationship with Mark for two months after Derrick left. Meridith left Finn and Burke struggled with his ability to operate. Izzy came back to the hospital and decided to stay. Cali told George about her affair with Mark and there were various other storylines involving a divorced couple and a new mother with breast cancer. The episode ended with Derrick sleeping with another woman, who is rumored to be his sister, causing trouble for his relationship with Meridith.
apriljc
Can anybody fill me in on what happened on Grey's last night. I wanted to watch the rerun tonight but DH thought he had to watch his movie. I did watch about the first 15 min on abc.com but than had to tend to the family.

Thanks

I'll try, I hope I don't forget anything important.

Derrick and Addison split their belongings. Derrick gave Addison both houses since he believed that he was the one who had an affair and Addison just had a one night stand. Addison told Derrick that her and Mark was more than a one night stand, that they had lived together for 2 months after he left. Derrick was VERY upset about this.

Meridith told Derrick that she had left Finn at the end of the show after agonizing over tell him all day. He had just heard about Addison and Mark and was mad and only said "OK"

Burke tried to tell the chief that he couldn't opperate but couldn't. He decided not to sign in and just do paperwork but ended up having to do a surgery anyways and luckily Christina was there to save him.

Izzy came back to clean out her locker but ended up staying all day. She decided to stay at the hospital and isn't going to deposit the check untill the decides what good can come of it.

Cali decided to tell George she slept with Mark (but didn't tell him this show). George showed up at her house w/ chicken and games and tried to come in but she wouldn't let him.

There was a divorced couple who was stuck together.....:eek:

There was a new mother with breast cancer.

I'm sure there is LOTS I missed. Hopefully someone else can fill in the blanks!:p

One doctor (not one we ever see) accused Bailey of being hormonal after the baby and being soft. She then acted hard nose to a patient but The Chief of Staff (his name just left me) told her being a mother made her a better doctor and she went back to being nice and soft. When the doctor made a comment about her holding a patient's baby, she let him have it. Alex admitted to her that he knew what Izzy was going to do with Denny, but did not stop her, so, Bailey was not the only one who did nothing.

At the end it showed Addison and Mark sleeping together again and him telling her it felt better when you had nothing to feel guilty about.

I cannot remember anything esle that mom2leelee did not mention - she did an awesome job!

The previews shows Derick sleeping with another woman and Meredith coming to visit him. My husband is hoping it was his sister and they were not sleeping together since it just showed him getting dressed!! He is trying to make me feel better b/c I know how bad I want them two together.

I read on a spoiler board that the other woman is in fact his sister and that her arrival is trouble for Derick and Meridith.

mom2leelee said:
I read on a spoiler board that the other woman is in fact his sister and that her arrival is trouble for Derick and Meridith.

Oh that will be great if is his sister, but if she is going to be trouble for them she needs to go back where she came from.

I totally agree! I feel sorry for Finn because he is so sweet, but Meredith and Derek belong together! It is nice to see other people obsessed about this show. I just started watching it this summer when they showed it 3 times a week to catch us "losers" up who missed the first two seasons - All I have to say istThank goodness for Tivo because thursday night is one of my show nights! But I always have to get home to watch it no matter what time it is. What do you guys think of Callie? She shouldnt have slept with Mark - I thought that was gross. I think she is kinda scary. I also think Alex loves Izzy but cant tell her. It is nice to see he has a heart sometimes.Signed,Another obsessed Greys fan!

Last edited:
noellewilliams said:
I totally agree! I feel sorry for Finn because he is so sweet, but Meredith and Derek belong together! It is nice to see other people obsessed about this show. I just started watching it this summer when they showed it 3 times a week to catch us "losers" up who missed the first two seasons - All I have to say istThank goodness for Tivo because thursday night is one of my show nights! But I always have to get home to watch it no matter what time it is. What do you guys think of Callie? She shouldnt have slept with Mark - I thought that was gross. I think she is kinda scary. I also think Alex loves Izzy but cant tell her. It is nice to see he has a heart sometimes.

Signed,

Another obsessed Greys fan!

Hey, I was one of those "losers" too! LOL I was watching all the time this summer! Also, if you miss on Thursday, they replay the episode on Fridays at 7pm (central time anyway) I'm glad I figured that out cause I have 3 shows on Thursday next month!
Hey guys, did you hear that George is gay in real life? Maybe that's why he's kinda awkward with the ladies on Greys;) (not that there's anything wrong with that!)

You can also watch the whole episode on abc.com.

jaye said:
You can also watch the whole episode on abc.com.
That would be great! We have DVR at home and Dave didn't set it up!!!!!

I think Calli is weird. I can't decide how I feel about her.

AJPratt said:
That would be great! We have DVR at home and Dave didn't set it up!!!!!

I think Calli is weird. I can't decide how I feel about her.

I have to say... didnt she just tell George that she loved him.

Who wouldn't want McSteamy.... but not if you are really in love with someone else. I know she was hurt, I'm thinking she slept with him for revenge to hurt George back for hurting her... I like the fact that she is not the cookie cutter actress.

My husband sent me the link to the story where the actor that plays George says he is gay. I was very surprised. I never would have guessed it. I mean, he's not hot like McDreamy and McJerk (my new name for Mark) and Alex, but he has the cute teddy bear look about him. I figured he had tons of girlfriends.

Funny, I could just never see him with a woman outside of the show. I know Patrick Dempsey is married, as is the guy that plays Alex, and Ellen has someone...

They guy that plays Alex also have FIVE kids! :)

Also, most of my friends didn't realize that he is the guy that plays the Italian kid in the movie with J.Lo., "The Wedding Planner." :)

jaye said:

Also, most of my friends didn't realize that he is the guy that plays the Italian kid in the movie with J.Lo., "The Wedding Planner." :)

OMG! It took me watching the whole season over the summer.....I kept telling dh "I know he's been in something, what was it?" FINALLY I realized he was in that movie! It was killing me:rolleyes: Now I keep thinking of that character when I see him on Grey's!

jaye said:

I remember hearing that somewhere.

I just watched The Wedding Planner this weekend for the 100th time and I knew that Italian kid looked familiare, now I know.
I also heard that George was gay. That kind of blew my mind but he does act kind of weird on the love scenes. I have decided that I don't care for Cali. There is just something about her I just don't like.
Thanks everybody for the update. I can't wait until Thursday's episode.

It's funny how Cali is 'love her or hate her' kind a character. I like her and hope that even if she and George don't work out they write her in some other way.

I just watched Wedding Planner the other night and figured that out - he was such a dork! I am disappointed that George is gay in real life, oh well, I saw McDreamy on Regis and Kelly a few weeks ago and he announced that him and his wife are pregnant with twin boys - I think he is so cute (I am old enough to remember him as a tractor riding dork in "cant buy me love) McSteamy is kinda arrogant, I miss Finn and I just looked on Tivo and was disappointed that tonights episode is a rerun - BUMMER!

A rerun?!? Bummer!!!! I loved Patrick Dempsey in Can't Buy Me Love as well. He was so adorable...I made my husband watch that movie a few months ago and he couldn't believe how young he was! LOL!:p

rebeccastt said:
A rerun?!? Bummer!!!!

THat's how I feel! I just saw the first 5 minutes and realized that I've seen it before....kept thinking it was a recap....what a long recap! Boo hoo!

Thanks to the World Series we'll have to wait until next week for a new episode.....:(

rebeccastt said:
A rerun?!? Bummer!!!! I loved Patrick Dempsey in Can't Buy Me Love as well. He was so adorable..

Do you remember him in Sweet Home Alabama?

The rerun was on at the regular time--But the NEW one was on after! I caught the last 10 minutes. I was so upset. What did I miss during the rest.
Did anyone else see it?:(

jenniferlynne said:
Do you remember him in Sweet Home Alabama?

YUMMY!...But then so was the other guy. I LOVE that movie!!!!!!

chefkristin said:
The rerun was on at the regular time--But the NEW one was on after! I caught the last 10 minutes. I was so upset. What did I miss during the rest.
Did anyone else see it?:(

Our TiVO says that the second was is a repeat!?!? We're on the west coast so the first one is on right now.

So your telling me they played a NEW one after the rerun???? OMG I am SO mad! ARRGHHH....

Darn it! I thought the 2 hours were both repeats! I did not watch it thinkin they were both reruns!! Please fill me in when everyone is done watching the new episode!

They were both reruns... The 2nd one was when Christine meets Burks parents.

Shew!! I'm glad. I read that they were both reruns, so I didn't even turn the TV on.

I don't think it was a repeat. Because the last 10 minutes I saw had Izzy in the kitchen and the doc that just had the baby (can't remember her name) begging her to come back to work.

Then Cali was found living at the hospital and was kicked out but in a nice way because it broke all kinds of codes. George found her sitting on the bed with the director guy and he thought something was going on. Then Cali went outside with her suitcase and found him laying on a bench. She asked if he was jealous, then she explained what happened. I think they are getting back together.

Then McDreamy walked in to his wifes hotel room and she was in a robe with champagne. He was talking all kinds of stuff like he wanted to get back together then the other doctor guys walked out of the bathroom naked! So McDreamy took the glass and drank the rest of what was in there and he said "Thats better" and walked out of the room. That is how it ended.

Was that a repeat??:confused:

Yeah, that was a repeat. I think that was actally the first episode of this season.

noellewilliams said:
I just watched Wedding Planner the other night and figured that out - he was such a dork! I am disappointed that George is gay in real life, oh well, I saw McDreamy on Regis and Kelly a few weeks ago and he announced that him and his wife are pregnant with twin boys - I think he is so cute (I am old enough to remember him as a tractor riding dork in "cant buy me love) McSteamy is kinda arrogant, I miss Finn and I just looked on Tivo and was disappointed that tonights episode is a rerun - BUMMER!

What do you mean by you are disapointed that George is gay in real life? Why would his sexual orientation matter to anyone in the least bit?

I was so bummed that they were BOTH reruns last night:mad: I kept watching thinking it was just a re-cap too....then I turned over to Rachael Ray's show!

Yep! That was a repeat. :)

noellewilliams said:

I was disappointed about George too.

lacychef said:
I was so bummed that they were BOTH reruns last night:mad: I kept watching thinking it was just a re-cap too....then I turned over to Rachael Ray's show!

I AM SO GLAD YALL SAID IT WAS A RERUN!!! I about freaked :eek: when I read the 2nd one was new b/c my DVR said it was a repeat and did not record it!

Last night's shows were both repeats. They were the first two shows of the season. Next week's is now supposed to be the new one, where Meredith walks into McDreamy's trailer & there's a woman there. I think the World Series made the reason for the repeats.

Glad to know they were both reruns! Now I don't have to watch ABC.com!

jrstephens said:
I was disappointed about George too.

I don't get it...why should his sexual orientation have any bearing on your opinion of him? Not that you even *know* him to being with? I am baffled as to where this "disappointment" would be coming from?

My best friend is gay... And, I admit I was disappointed, heartbroken actually, to learn that because I had a HUGE crush on him. Now, we're the BEST of friends. I can tell him anything, and I don't have to worry about some girl stealing him away from me.

Last edited:
That's the only sort of dissapointment I felt about George being gay in real life. He's just a cutie!! I guess it might make it a little harder to belive he is feeling Cali when I just read that he prefers men..lol.

I heard that there were repeats shown last night because of the World Series. My mom said ER was a repeat too...

I was relieved that it was re-runs because I ran a NCOW last night so when we realized GA was a re-run we didnt feel so rushed to get thru all the orintation material quickly.

I know I am about to open up a huge can of worms, but you asked why I am disappointed and I will say b/c we are all entitled to our beliefs.

I believe that life style is completely against God's word and therefore it disappoints me when people live that way.

jrstephens said:
I know I am about to open up a huge can of worms, but you asked why I am disappointed and I will say b/c we are all entitled to our beliefs.

I believe that life style is completely against God's word and therefore it disappoints me when people live that way.

Wow.
Not sure what else to say to that.

jrstephens said:

I second that totally.

That's America for ya.
Good for you too for not being afraid to be un-PC

That would be politically correct, not pampered chef

Personally, I don't care who you love and my beliefs do not make any distinction between who you love either.
I just like it when people where their beliefs in the open where they should be. Your decisions are your own and so are your beliefs. If you aren't proud of them, who will be.
Good for you two :)

*** As a total aside...I love the new show Brothers & Sisters and about the sweetest thing I have seen in a while is Kevin's new relationship. Almost made me cry

*** As a total aside...I love the new show Brothers & Sisters and about the sweetest thing I have seen in a while is Kevin's new relationship. Almost made me cry[/QUOTE]

I love love love Brothers and Sisters. I missed it last week though because I was on a conference call :(
I thought i'd be able to watch it on abc.com so i wasn't worried...but now i cant find it on abc.com :(

funny, it is one of their "HOT" shows that you can't watch on abc.com.
They have the previews and the previously on up though.
I think one of the best things my husband ever bought was our tivo. He bought it for him and it has been all mine ever since :)
Well worth the investment!

dannyzmom said:
Wow. Not sure what else to say to that.

(POP--That's the sound of the can of worms.)

I have to agree with dannyzmom. This is where people will either like me more or like me less. I feel that if two people find happiness in this sometimes cruel world, we should celebrate it. While I respect someone coming from a religious standpoint, I also feel its that person's choice. I also don't believe that God would send anyone to hell for loving someone else, regardless of sexual orientation. Not my God anyway. We talk about forgiveness, but only to a certain point... hmmm...

Like I mentioned previously, my best friend is gay (think Rupert Everett in My Best friend's wedding-no accent though). Anyway, you would never know he was gay because its very personal to him, although he and I am very proud of who he his.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • pamperedbecky
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christinaspc
Replies