• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready for a new episode of Grey's Anatomy?

In summary, the new episode of Grey's Anatomy left off with Meredith wondering if she should move on from McDreamy or not. She has competition in the form of another woman who is in a relationship with McDreamy. If Meredith does not commit to McDreamy, she may move on.
lacychef
Yeah, finally a new episode! If I could only remember how the last one left off...(yes, I know I can watch online!)
I was supposed to have a show tonight; but now I'll be making tons of calls until Grey's, then I'm watching:)
Anyone else ready?

I know, I can't wait for the show tonight!! I'll be watching the previous episodes this season!! I forgot how the season went!! :(

I am SO ready!!!

BUT if Meredith doesn't straighten her butt up and committ to McDreamy, I am ready for them to move them on then! I mean, come on girl, get yourself together and quit all this "woe is me" crap!!!!:eek:

jrstephens said:
I am SO ready!!!

BUT if Meredith doesn't straighten her butt up and committ to McDreamy, I am ready for them to move them on then! I mean, come on girl, get yourself together and quit all this "woe is me" crap!!!!:eek:

I am with you on this. I can't wait for it tonight. GA is my favorite show. :love:

I agree!! I want them either together or not. I liked the tension when she was dating the two guys, that was interesting...I still don't know which one I would have choosen.
I have a show tonight, so thank God for DVR!! I will watch it tomorrow after work.

jrstephens said:
I am SO ready!!!

I soo said that last season! Get over yourself and be happy with the man who loves you already! lol It looks like she waited too long and now has some competition!;)

Oh no!!
Don't spill it all - I have a show tonight and will be TIVO'ing it to watch tomorrow night!

dannyzmom said:
Oh no!!
Don't spill it all - I have a show tonight and will be TIVO'ing it to watch tomorrow night!

You better watch it when you get home and stay off here, HAHA!!!!

heat123 said:
I soo said that last season! Get over yourself and be happy with the man who loves you already! lol It looks like she waited too long and now has some competition!;)
I know--she is so ridiculous! Geez she makes me mad:grumpy: But still love her!

I personally cannot stand all of Meridith's whining and complaining. She had the man and blew it! I say move on McDreamy :>)
I too cannot even remember how the season left off but have been waiting for what seems like a very long time.
Cathy
ps too bad he cannot move on to me!

Funny... i had a show for the season premiere.... so i did a greys theme!!
went online, and found some trivia... and then we were all on our way!!
worked out really well too!! i highlighted the more expnsive items... trifle bowls, platters, etc for entertaining.. and almost all the guestt bought them to get home in time to catch part of the show!!

I know that Addison is coming back for a "visit" this season, so maybe she'll stir up some drama!! Maybe she can smack Meredith around and knock some sense into her, although I think that the nurse McDreamy made out with is much cuter than Meredith. Oh the drama!!!!!!

daniellemorgan said:
I know that Addison is coming back for a "visit" this season, so maybe she'll stir up some drama!! Maybe she can smack Meredith around and knock some sense into her, although I think that the nurse McDreamy made out with is much cuter than Meredith. Oh the drama!!!!!!
Yes ITA, I think nurse mc dreamy is really cute with the right attitude too!

Well I was a good girl & didn't watch, since I didn't get to make PC calls until 8pm; so I'll watch online today.

I missed half of Lost too (I don't call past 9pm & that's when it starts here), because there was a tornado warning about an hour away, so the weather was on continuously.

I'll have to watch online too. I have my DVR set to record it, but when I got home my son had stopped it and watched something else, so I got nothing. He is used to their only being reruns and I didn't tell him that I was recording for a reason.

1. When is the new episode of Grey's Anatomy airing?

The new episode of Grey's Anatomy airs tonight at 9/8c on ABC.

2. What is the synopsis of tonight's episode?

Tonight's episode is titled "Don't Stop Me Now" and follows the doctors as they deal with the aftermath of the car crash. Meredith struggles to keep her secrets hidden while Maggie and Jackson's relationship is put to the test. Meanwhile, Jo tries to help Bailey with a patient.

3. Will this episode be available to watch online?

Yes, the new episode of Grey's Anatomy will be available to watch on ABC's website or app after it airs on TV.

4. Are there any major cast changes in tonight's episode?

No, there are no major cast changes in tonight's episode. All of the main cast members are expected to appear.

5. Is there a promo or sneak peek available for tonight's episode?

Yes, there is a promo and sneak peek available for tonight's episode on ABC's website and social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • pcchris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
jrstephens