• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bachelor Recap: Humorous and Shocking Moments from Last Night's Episode!

In summary, the the girl that got in the pool had some nerve, but I guess he liked it since she got a rose. The one he gave the first impression rose too.
jrstephens
I just got to watch it last night. I love DVR!

Could u believe that girl that did the humen pretzel? My body hurt just seeing that!

I thought it was hilarious that the girl showed him her webb feet. And I liked that he thought it was too.

He seems geniune but then most of them do in the beginning I reckon.

That girl that got in the pool had some nerve, but I guess he liked it since she got a rose. I do not think I could have the courage to do that!

I was not impressed with the one he gave the first impression rose too.

Just a few of my thoughts. What do yall think?

When he got up to get the first impression rose, I so thought he was giving it to pool girl. At that point, I was a little disgusted by him. Then he went in the other room. I don't remember who he gave it to, but wasn't that impressed with her either.

It seemed as though he likes brunettes when they were all getting out of the car.

I thought it was funny that he didn't keep the girl that got toasted & then she was whining about it after she left. She totally wasn't making any sense.

I didn't really see anyone yet that stood out as someone he liked. But, I guess having 10 leave will definitely help.

I didn't watch it...I get too involved and then I can't miss an episode! I am trying to limit my TV watching...the only thing on prime time that I have scheduled to tape is Survivor!

I taped it and plan to watch it hopefully tonight or tomorrow night. I do think he's a cutie though. I love the bachelor, but what about the bacheloret? Do you remember Trista? She was a bacheloret. But, I don't think they've had anymore since her. I guess there is more drama with one guy instead of 25. LOL. Anyways, can't wait until next Monday night.

I do think that Trista was the only Bachelorette...Did you see that her and Ryan just had a baby??

I stand corrected...Jen, the girl that Andrew Firestone picked was the Bachelorette after they broke up.

My hubby and I watch it. He of course gives his guy comments so it's hilarious to watch it with him. I think the new bachelor is HOT and I was not impressed with the girl he gave the first rose to either. But that's okay, I'm sure we'll see more of her in the future!

I ALWAYS watch the bachelor and love it! I'm a reality TV junky! Also, what I thought it was weird how the host said that Trista and Ryan had a healthy baby but why did he have an oxygen tube on? DOes anyone know?

I saw that too. There was a write up in US Weekly. Don't remember a lot about it. I just skimmed it. But I do remember it saying something about her brush with death. She had preeclampsia real bad.

I watched it too. He is adorable!! Those eyes are to die for!!! I am not sure who I like yet!! Will have to watch a couple more episodes!!

PampMomof3 said:
I ALWAYS watch the bachelor and love it! I'm a reality TV junky! Also, what I thought it was weird how the host said that Trista and Ryan had a healthy baby but why did he have an oxygen tube on? DOes anyone know?

He was early, I think 36 weeks. He is fine. Trista had a very close call though. There was an article in US Weekly a few weeks a ago about it.

Did anyone watch last night. Man did Brad look great on the beach. I like DeAnna the best I think. What do you all think of Jade talking trash about Jenni so early? I do not think it was right of them to go through her bag and find that portfolio. JMO

StacieB said:
Did anyone watch last night. Man did Brad look great on the beach. I like DeAnna the best I think. What do you all think of Jade talking trash about Jenni so early? I do not think it was right of them to go through her bag and find that portfolio. JMO

I agree that was wrong of them and then I was really happy that he kept Jenni. I liked her. And I felt bad for her when she they were talking about her and she caught them.

Darn! I just watched the first episode this season of Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters plus of course Survivor and somehow forgot ALL about the Bachelor!! How many episodes of the new season have I missed? Did it just start this week? What night is it on? I can't even remember, how sad am I?

It's on Monday nights - you've ony missed 2 episodes and can catch up with them online (I believe) at abc.com - you can see just about anything online anymore.

StacieB said:

I thought that was awful of Jade. I was hoping he was going to send her packing.

I do not have a favortie yet. I do like Jenny but eventually she may start getting on my nerves. None really stick out in my mnd yet.

You are so right that Brad looked great on the beach!

I was hoping he was going to send that Celistica or what ever her name it home. The one that took her top off and done the body shot. I think she is trashy!

I felt sorry for Michelle falling down the stairs and getting kicked off in the same episode. I do not think they would have hit it off though. She looked older than 30/31 to me?

Last edited:
jrstephens said:
I was hoping he was going to send that Celistica or what ever her name it home. The one that took her top off and done the body shot. I think she is trashy!

What made me mad about her was the fact that she did the Body Shot and She went in the water naked but then she said "I am a Christian and I have very high morals"

chefheidi2003 said:
What made me mad about her was the fact that she did the Body Shot and She went in the water naked but then she said "I am a Christian and I have very high morals"

I did not realize that was the SAME one!! Oh I really don't like her now if it was!!!:mad:

jrstephens said:
I did not realize that was the SAME one!! Oh I really don't like her now if it was!!!:mad:

I just cut and pasted this off of the website recap of the episode.

In front of everyone else, Solisa announces she wants Brad to take a body shot off of her and he says, "What did I get into?" But he does it, first licking the salt off her chest and then biting the lime she's holding between her teeth. Solisa says her goal was to make Brad see that she's a "free spirit." Bettina 's reaction: "I think I'm going to throw up!"

During their one on one, Solisa tells Brad she's a Christian and that morals are very important her. Later, she worries that telling him that might mean she's not getting a rose.

chefheidi2003 said:
I just cut and pasted this off of the website recap of the episode.

During their one on one, Solisa tells Brad she's a Christian and that morals are very important her. Later, she worries that telling him that might mean she's not getting a rose.

Maybe that is why he looked so SHOCKED when she told him that!!!!!!

jrstephens said:
Maybe that is why he looked so SHOCKED when she told him that!!!!!!

that is a good possibility...I didn't even think of that. I mean I know that I am not the "Perfect Christian"...but that just irritated me that she said how important her morals were to her...

I totally agree about the HIGH Morales and the actual way she is portraying herself!!

I missed Monday's show. :( I forgot to set the DVR to record it. Doesn't sound like I missed much though.

Nope just the same old mean girls...

I love this show. I can't wait till he takes the girls home to meet his family. I live in Austin and I'm curious to see where all they go while visiting. At first I liked Solisa since she was from Georgetown (about 30 min from Austin) but after Monday's show I want her to go home next week. I think he will keep Jenni around for awhile.

chefheidi2003 said:
that is a good possibility...I didn't even think of that. I mean I know that I am not the "Perfect Christian"...but that just irritated me that she said how important her morals were to her...

I am not the perfect Christian either but it does not take much to know taking your clothes off in public and doing body shots are not good Chrisitan behaviors! HAHA!!:D

I am so glad you connect this for me that this is the same person. Oh I hope she goes home next !

omg, I didn't realize that was the same person either. That just killed her testamony. I just lost a lot of respect for her.

ok here is my thing...like I said I am not the Perfect Christian...last year when I went on a cruise we went to a Nude Beach on one of the islands...but we chose the one that we went to due to it being very secluded...to be honest with you when we got there there was 1 guy there and I waited until I was in the water before I took anything off...however...I did it for the fun of it...NOT TO GET A GUYS ATTENTION...TRASHY...and not to offend anyone but I think that Body Shots are TRASHY...having a guy lick your chest and stomach in public is just plain TRASHY...I know that it wasn't really "public" but it was...did she think that the camera would not show the whole world that part...I bet her parents are so proud of her right now......ok now I am stepping down.

1. Who watched the Bachelor?

The viewership of The Bachelor varies each season, but it typically includes a mix of young adults and women between the ages of 18-49.

2. How many people watch the Bachelor?

The Bachelor is a popular show and has millions of viewers each season. However, the exact number of viewers varies and is not publicly released by the network.

3. Is it just women who watch the Bachelor?

No, while the show does tend to have a larger female audience, there are also male viewers who enjoy watching the drama and romance unfold on the show.

4. Why do people watch the Bachelor?

The Bachelor is a highly entertaining and dramatic reality TV show that follows the journey of one person looking for love. Many people enjoy watching the relationships and drama unfold, as well as rooting for their favorite contestants.

5. Are there any demographics that are more likely to watch the Bachelor?

The Bachelor tends to have a larger audience among younger adults and women, but its viewership is diverse and includes people of all ages and backgrounds. Ultimately, anyone who enjoys reality TV and romance will likely enjoy watching the Bachelor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ange13
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
JAE
Replies
Views