• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chef Success Anonymous: A Funny Story from My Show Last Night | Cheffers LOL

In summary, Beth and her husband are both addicted to computer screens. They are not trying to cure their addiction, but are embracing it. They both check different boards and social media sites compulsively.
feather18
LOL! I just thought this was too funny! After my show last night, i came home, ate, and got straight on the computer to tell yall how it went.. He came and got me and told me to go to bed. He said " Are you going to have to join C.S.A?? I said what? he said chef success anonymous!! !I thought it was funny and wanted to share.

hehe! :D

By the way, i told him.. yes.. and i put stickers all over my computer moniter at work that says NO C.S!! LOL .. we will see how that turns out.

That is so funny Heather, I was just thinking that... we come into a conversation and we run into friends and say "hi how is everyone today?" Today I did that and thought wow I just felt like I just walked into an AA meeting LOL It's funny you posted that! :D

My DH says the same thing, that I am addicted to this site LOL!

It's still a secret for my DH - he thinks I am doing work!

I know! He thinks im addicted too.. and i am. LOL :D

My dh is addicted to boards with other topics. Mostly church related. He has a handful of favourites that he MUST check IMMEDIATELY upon arrival home from ANYWHERE for ANY length of time. On vacation, he will pay to use a computer in a cybercafe to check the boards...

I have two boards that I check compulsively (this one and a cybercongregation of my church), and facebook.

My dh and I met on the church webboard so he can't complain about my computer addiction- nor can I about his.

I'm also addicted! I have to "sneak" on here when Dh is asleap or in the shower! LOL!

raquirion said:
It's still a secret for my DH - he thinks I am doing work!
Thats awesome! I kept it a secret as long as I could, but I got bagged:blushing: ! Another Mainer! Hello from Lewiston!

I must say I find this extremely humorous! We are all addicted and we are all sneaking around! It sounds so funny! I just went back and read all the posts on this thread and it just made me chuckle I had to share! Great thread Heather!;)

thanks!! haha!

Where are the meeting held, I think I'm one too.
Deanna

My dh says the samething........... what can I say I am hooked !!!!!

If you go to a 12-step meeting doesn't that mean that you want to stop? I'm addicted to a couple of PC groups and a couple of stamping groups. I'm addicted to stamping as well but I don't want a cure!!!

My name is Beth and I'm a chefaholic!

I am on right now because DH has gone to bed already (it's 10:52 here) and I'm "not tired". - lol!

Had a show so I was off the computer for HOURS!

BethCooks4U said:
My name is Beth and I'm a chefaholic!

I am on right now because DH has gone to bed already (it's 10:52 here) and I'm "not tired". - lol!

Had a show so I was off the computer for HOURS!

Beth, that is me too! DH was in bed when I got home from my show so I am unwinding with CS!:D

I'm with Bev. I'm embracing my addiction, not trying to cure it.

I don't think I have to join CSA yet. I may need help with e-mail checking addiction, though.

1. What is "Chef Success Anonymous: A Funny Story from My Show Last Night"?

"Chef Success Anonymous: A Funny Story from My Show Last Night" is a humorous story about a Pampered Chef consultant's experience at a show. It is meant to entertain and provide a lighthearted look at the ups and downs of being a consultant.

2. Is this story appropriate for all ages?

Yes, this story is appropriate for all ages. It does not contain any inappropriate content and is meant to be enjoyed by everyone.

3. Is "Chef Success Anonymous" a real support group for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, "Chef Success Anonymous" is not a real support group. It is a made-up name for the story and is not affiliated with Pampered Chef in any way.

4. Can I share this story with my fellow Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, feel free to share this story with your fellow consultants. It is meant to be a fun and relatable read for anyone in the Pampered Chef community.

5. Is there a lesson or moral to this story?

No, this story is simply meant to provide some laughs and entertainment for Pampered Chef consultants. However, some may find a relatable message about the ups and downs of being a consultant and the importance of a positive attitude in the face of challenges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
Replies
Views
cookinfletch
Replies
Views
sarahlegare
Replies
Views