• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unable to Contact ChefSherry for Realtor Gift List?

In summary, a Realtor Letter and Gift List is a tool used by real estate agents to keep track of important dates and milestones for their clients and send personalized gifts or cards to maintain a strong relationship. The list can be obtained from a Pampered Chef consultant and the recommended gifts are thoughtful and personalized, such as kitchen gadgets and food items. It is recommended to send a gift at least once a year for the home purchase anniversary, but gifts can also be sent for special occasions. Pampered Chef also offers personalization options for their products to add a personal touch to the gifts.
lovetocook64
ChefSherry if you are out there...you requested me to send you the Realtor Gift List. I tried but your hotmail address came back to me and you set up your chefsuccess account to not accept emails. Email me direct and I will send you the attachments.

I would love to see that Keri If you don't mine.

Need your email address
dherrera said:
I would love to see that Keri If you don't mine.
Hey Darlene I need your email address. I can't seem to attach my files on here. I've tried several times that is why I am sending them individually to those who want them.

re: realtor letter and gift setThank you Keri for sending these to me. I wanted to try and post them online so you wouldn't get so many requests.............LOL

Flora
Again thank you!!!:D

Attachments

• Gift Ideas For Realtors 2006.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 567
  • Realtor Opening letter.doc
    89 KB · Views: 521
Hello ChefSherry,I saw your post about the Realtor Gift List and I wanted to reach out to you. I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you with the attachments. Unfortunately, it looks like your email address is not accepting emails through your chefsuccess account. Please feel free to email me directly at [insert email address] and I will send you the attachments. I am excited to help you with your gift list and I look forward to hearing from you soon.Best regards,

1. What is a Realtor Letter and Gift List?

A Realtor Letter and Gift List is a tool used by real estate agents to keep track of their clients' important dates and milestones, such as birthdays, anniversaries, and home purchase anniversary dates. This list is used to send personalized gifts or cards to show appreciation and maintain a strong relationship with clients.

2. How can I obtain a Realtor Letter and Gift List?

If you are a real estate agent, you can obtain a Realtor Letter and Gift List from your Pampered Chef consultant. They can provide you with a customizable template that can be easily updated and used for your clients.

3. What types of gifts are recommended for a Realtor Letter and Gift List?

The gifts chosen for a Realtor Letter and Gift List should be thoughtful and personalized. Some popular options include kitchen gadgets, cookbooks, and food items that can be used for cooking and entertaining in the new home. Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality and practical options that make great gifts for clients.

4. How often should I send gifts to my clients?

The frequency of sending gifts to clients may vary, but it is recommended to send a gift at least once a year for their home purchase anniversary. You can also send gifts for special occasions, such as birthdays or holidays, to maintain a strong relationship with your clients.

5. Can I personalize the gifts for my clients?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers personalization options for some of their products, such as engraving on kitchen tools or adding custom labels to food items. This allows you to add a personal touch to the gifts and make them more meaningful for your clients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • laurieandjaffy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies