1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Real Estate Agents Letter

1. I am looking for an example of a letter I could send to real estate agents in the area. I was thinking of when a client buys a house as a thank you gift the agent can purchase a gift basket from me for the client.

Any ideas please send my way. :)

Feb 23, 2005
  2. Shawnna

Shawnna Senior Member Gold Member

Real Estate Letters

I have been thinking about the real estate market too. This would be a great opportunity, but I have no idea how to approach the subject with realtors.

Shawnna

Feb 23, 2005
  3. Realtor Letter

There is a letter under the increasing sale forum that might be helpful. I was thinking of doing the exact same thing. Good luck to both of you. Let me know how it works out and I'll do the same.

Feb 23, 2005
  4. Letter

Do you know where under the increasing sales that letter would be? I have looked and can not seem to find it.

Thanks

Feb 24, 2005
  5. realtor letter

Take a look on the second page of the forum and you'll find the letter. The date that it was posted was April 20,2004. I hope you find it.

Feb 24, 2005
  6. KathyG

KathyG Novice Member

Real Estate Letter

I love this idea and decided to go with it. I have a letter I created but I cannot upload it because it is not on the approved extension list! It reads:

Dear Real Estate Agent, Have you ever heard of the Pampered Chef? Do you own any of the products? If you do then you know of the quality and versatility of The Pampered Chef's products. I have available to you, as a real estate agent, a few specials I have put together to give as a congratulations gift to your clients who buy a new home. What better way can you say congratulations than give quality and fun new kitchen products! Below are listed a few of my specials: (I have put together a few things like a carafe set that includes the carafe, 2 simple additions mugs and their choice of the Good Company coffee or tea and the price is 10% off.) Or creat your own set for a discount! Contact me today and we can order your specials for your clients or sample a special for yourself!

Of course this is in better letter format and you can change whatever you want. I include a few catalogs for the office and the agent.

I hope this helps!

Kathy :)

Feb 25, 2005
  7. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

What a great idea!! My husband and I just purchased a home and we really got to know our realtor well, as many buyers do. A housewarming gift from the Pampered Chef to new homeowners is perfect! I am going to mention this to my realtor! Thanks for the example letter too! :)

Feb 26, 2005
  8. these are what I use and they work pretty good

hope these help

adam ---the pampered chef guy

Attached Files:

Mar 3, 2005
  9. GeorgiaPeach

GeorgiaPeach Veteran Member Silver Member

Shiloh-1...excellent letters. Very professional. I moved my business 7 months ago and am really struggling to get my business off the ground. After a VERY frustrating night working the phones, reading your letters came at a great time :) Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow!!

Mar 3, 2005
  10. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

Nice addition to our website- Thanks Shiloh!

Mar 4, 2005
  11. Relator Letters/Flyers

I am a new consultant myself. Could someone email me the Relator Letters also. Thanks!!

Cheryl Spanich
    cspanich@sbcglobal.net :)

Mar 4, 2005
  12. real estate packages

I've made up a flyer a while back. Feel free to use it as a guide. Some items need to be changed because it was maybe a year ago. I have not tried to contact realtors yet, but am going to work on it!! If anyone has had some success if you could give me some tips it would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!!

Mar 5, 2005
  13. slm_610

slm_610 Guest

Realtor Letter

Here is a copy of what I have sent out!

Attached Files:

Mar 17, 2005
Have something to add?