• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Leads: Combining Real Estate and Pampered Chef

A
Andrea1627
I am a real estate agent in addition to doing Pampered Chef. I think I'm going to have some PC books with me when I'm doing open houses and leave some on the counter along with my real estate books and see if I get leads this way...I'm SURE I will!:D

Does this business mix well with your real estate business? I had not thought to ask real estate agents as recruits.

Another thing you can do is purchase gifts from one business to the other!! When you are buying closing gifts for your clients, why not buy them a basket full of PC stuff for a housewarming gift???

There are a couple of other PC reps/RE agents on this site, look for their ideas on how to make both of your businesses compliment each other!!

That is a great idea about buying the closing gift from yourself! I think that the two businesses would be great together because you are always meeting new people which is great with PC. You have twice the chance that they will remember your name if you are their PC consultant and realtor.

Yes it does
AlowayFamily said:
Does this business mix well with your real estate business? I had not thought to ask real estate agents as recruits.

I tell everyone I meet (and I meet alot of people) that I do both this and PC, and yes, I do closing gifts with PC or give a gift certificate for them...

Not many agents anymore is giving out closing gifts though...I'm not sure why. But PC makes GREAT housewarming gifts for the new homeowner...

Andrea

I am in Real Estate Marketing. I think the closings gifts are an awesome idea! I might ask the Realtors to buy from me!

I have a question then for you that are in real estate sales.
Were I to approach you in the office to look at house warming gifts or closing gifts for your clients, what do you suggest I have with me? Should I do a cover letter of some sort, and have mini catalog? Or bake a small loaf of bread (something to get your attention) and give it to you with a small PC item (like a twixit clip or bamboo tongs?).

Kris

1. How can combining real estate and Pampered Chef maximize leads?

Combining real estate and Pampered Chef allows you to reach a wider audience and potentially generate more leads. By leveraging your network and connections in both industries, you can tap into a larger pool of potential clients.

2. How can I use Pampered Chef books to attract leads during open houses?

Leaving Pampered Chef books on the counter during open houses can attract leads who are interested in home cooking and kitchen supplies. They may also be interested in buying or selling a home, and by combining the two, you can capture their attention and potentially convert them into clients.

3. Will combining real estate and Pampered Chef be beneficial for my business?

Combining these two industries can be highly beneficial for your business. It allows you to diversify your income streams and reach a larger audience. Plus, the crossover of potential clients between the two industries can lead to more leads and potential referrals.

4. How can I effectively market both my real estate and Pampered Chef businesses together?

One effective way to market both businesses together is by utilizing social media platforms. You can create a joint page or hashtag to promote both industries and cross-post content to reach a wider audience. Additionally, attending events and networking with professionals in both industries can also help you promote and market your businesses together.

5. Are there any challenges to combining real estate and Pampered Chef?

One potential challenge may be balancing your time between the two industries. It's important to prioritize and manage your time effectively to ensure both businesses receive the attention they need. It may also be helpful to have a clear plan and strategy in place for combining and marketing both industries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mandalie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
2 3
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Donna O'Brien
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg