• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Real Estate Business with Pampered Chef Gifts | Chefsuccess

I'm usually "Borrowing" from others... I'm happy I could share something!This is the one I'm using right now. Hope this helps a bit.Thanks for sharing, Diane! Do you fold them into a little "book" with your blurb and information on the "cover"? It looked like you could maybe do this.:DThis is the one I'm using right now. Hope this helps a bit.
chefannie
I want to start approaching real estate agencies in my neighborhood with the possibility of giving Pampered Chef products as gifts for new home buyers. I would really appreciate any information (and/or flyers) you may have to help me. This site has been a godsend to me! I don't have much time with 3 year old twin boys to surf the web, but I know that I can always find what I need on Chefsuccess. Thanks to everyone!:love:

This is the one I'm using right now. Hope this helps a bit.

Attachments

• PC Realtor Gifts Flyer 07.doc
    284 KB · Views: 952
Dianne,
Do you just take the flyers to the office or give them goodie bags, etc? I just started a thread "welcome home gifts" asking this question.
Andrea

So far I've just taken the flyers with a few catalogs. If I can ever grab some spare time... I may do a little baking to drop off to remind them they are there!

Thanks Diane! The flyer is awesome.

Dianne, thanks for sharing! I think I'll try this.

Have you had a good response?

You are very welcome... It's kind of a compilation of things I found here.
I'm usually "Borrowing" from others... I'm happy I could share something!

quiverfull7 said:

Diane, those are beautiful! What % tax are your prices quoted with?

Diane, I love the flyer! I'm new to this, so is it ok for me to alter the flyer a little, and use it myself?

Diane, this is WONDERFUL and I didn't even have to change the first name! It is so funny because just the other day I felt like I was supposed to "pamper" the real estate office around the corner from me, but the office manager was out for the day!

Sal, people post things on here because they want you to steal ....oops ... BORROW them!

For those of you who are doing this, could you please post your results. Thanks!

Thanks, just wanted to make sure! I don't want to step on any toes. :-D

quiverfull7 said:
Thanks for sharing, Diane! Do you fold them into a little "book" with your blurb and information on the "cover"? It looked like you could maybe do this.:D

quiverfull7 said:
Diane: For the "60 recipes," what do you use? And are you including tax and shipping in that total? Also, are you wrapping these things up in a gift basket for them, or just shipping them everything and letting them deal with them?Thanks for any help you can offer!Tina

I wondered about that one too ...

When I updated the flyer, I just took out the number and promised to provide "recipes." I thought it best not to say how many!

I emailed the flyer to a realtor friend of mine for her opinion/ideas & this is the feedback I received:

"Typically realtors are not readers. Rule of thumb: if it is more then 2 pargraphs long they probably won't read it. Get to the point quickly, have a picture and then give a referral where they can find more about it or you can add the page with all the information you had, but the directive part should be short and sweet. You asked for my honest opinion .
I get a slew of flyers everday in my mail box. Everything from open houses, brokers, handyman guys, inspectors, landscapers, and ONLY once in a while do I get closing gift ideas. SOOOO, I think the idea is really good. I would look and consider it if it is short and catches my eye."

THAT is so great! Thanks for sharing this. I am going to rework this some... I wish I had photos of the groupings ... but I don't ... hmmmmm I'll be thinking on this very soon! Thanks!!!!!!!!!

my real estate versionI shortened the front page a little, but pictures of the gift sets would be great. I was just thinking about doing them. If anybody already has some - they would be realy helpful.

Attachments

• Realtor Gifts Flyer 2007[1].doc
    284 KB · Views: 737
Niki, I've added some pics to your flyer. Hope you don't mind.

Attachments

• Realtor Gifts Flyer with product pics.doc
    440 KB · Views: 869
love the flyer with the pics. going to the store first thing in the morning to get ink thank you

I was wondering where you got some of the prices for this flyer. I was looking at the catalog and some of the prices are higher then the catalog price. Also, what 60 reciepes do you offer and where do u get them from?? Thanks for your help

quiverfull7 said:

I was wondering where you got some of the prices for this flyer. I was looking at the catalog and some of the prices are higher then the catalog price. Also, what 60 reciepes do you offer and where do u get them from?? Thanks for your help:rolleyes:

Khodge0976 said:
I was wondering where you got some of the prices for this flyer. I was looking at the catalog and some of the prices are higher then the catalog price. Also, what 60 reciepes do you offer and where do u get them from?? Thanks for your help:rolleyes:

I was wondering the same thing

Bumping so I can find this later ... any ideas on how to update for Fall 08?

Do the meat lifters come in a gift box?

I like the idea of all of this - but so far, no one has posted any results from the use of such flyers. A lot of people have asked, but not one has posted anything. I'm just wondering if this will prove to be another waste of time and effort........ not to be a downer, just a realist.

1. What is "Boost Your Real Estate Business with Pampered Chef Gifts"?

"Boost Your Real Estate Business with Pampered Chef Gifts" is a program designed specifically for real estate agents to help them grow their business. It involves offering Pampered Chef products as gifts to their clients, which can help build relationships and generate referrals.

2. How can Pampered Chef gifts benefit my real estate business?

Pampered Chef gifts can benefit your real estate business in several ways. First, they can help you establish a personal connection with your clients and show your appreciation for their business. This can lead to repeat business and referrals. Additionally, Pampered Chef products are high-quality and practical, making them a great way to stand out from other real estate agents.

3. Is there a cost to participate in this program?

There is no cost to participate in the "Boost Your Real Estate Business with Pampered Chef Gifts" program. You simply purchase the Pampered Chef products at a discounted rate and use them as gifts for your clients. There are no membership fees or hidden costs.

4. Can I choose which Pampered Chef products to offer as gifts?

Yes, you have the flexibility to choose which Pampered Chef products you want to offer as gifts to your clients. You can select products that align with your brand and target audience, making the gifts more personalized and meaningful.

5. How do I get started with this program?

To get started, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to sign up as a consultant yourself. Once you have access to discounted products, you can start offering them as gifts to your real estate clients. Additionally, you can also attend Pampered Chef events and trainings to learn more about the products and how to effectively incorporate them into your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rochelle
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ElizabethHardacre
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • mandalie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
2 3