• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Host a Spa Show Next Week? Try These DIY Recipes!

In summary, to prepare for your first spa show, make sure you have all the necessary supplies and products from Pampered Chef. Familiarize yourself with the products and their features, set up an inviting and organized display, and promote the show to potential customers. In your demonstration, showcase the products in action, share personal experiences and testimonials, and include tips and tricks. To make the show engaging, incorporate interactive activities and provide a relaxing atmosphere. Offer incentives and promotions such as discounts, raffles, or special gifts. After the show, follow up with guests to thank them and offer assistance with any questions or concerns. This can help generate future sales and bookings.
Symara
Gold Member
I'm so excited, someone finally has decided to do a spa show. Now I just need to practice the recipes before the show next week.

I can't wait though!

please post the recipes you'll be using & show outline. :)

bumping....what recipes did you make?

Yes, I'd like to know the outline for a Spa Show as well! Sounds interesting, but I'm not sure how you would incorporate that with a cooking show.

Here are some possible things to try:

SPA recipes complete with a thoughtful thing to share before. Get some quiet instrumental music and offer spritzer drinks or sangria while your guests get pampered to the MAX!

Attachments

• SPA recipes.doc
    62.5 KB · Views: 563
  • sangria.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 395
scottcooks said:
Here are some possible things to try:

SPA recipes complete with a thoughtful thing to share before. Get some quiet instrumental music and offer spritzer drinks or sangria while your guests get pampered to the MAX!
Hi Scott!
Thank you so much for these wonderful recipes........I was thinking about doing a spa party but didn't want to have to pay someone or buy products to pamper my guests!! I really appreciate these great recipes!

Related to Ready to Host a Spa Show Next Week? Try These DIY Recipes!

1. How do I prepare for my first spa show?

To prepare for your first spa show, make sure you have all the necessary supplies and products from Pampered Chef. Familiarize yourself with the products and their features so you can effectively demonstrate them to your customers. It's also important to set up an inviting and organized display for your products. Finally, make sure to promote your show to friends, family, and potential customers.

2. What should I include in my spa show demonstration?

In your spa show demonstration, be sure to showcase the products in action and explain their benefits. You can also share personal experiences and testimonials from satisfied customers. Additionally, consider including tips and tricks for using the products effectively.

3. How can I make my spa show a fun and engaging experience for my guests?

To make your spa show a fun and engaging experience, consider incorporating interactive activities such as a game or giveaway. You can also provide refreshments and create a relaxing atmosphere. Encourage your guests to try out the products and ask questions to keep them engaged throughout the show.

4. What incentives or promotions can I offer at my spa show?

There are a variety of incentives and promotions you can offer at your spa show. Some ideas include offering a discount for those who book a party or purchase a certain amount of products, hosting a raffle for a free product, or providing a special gift for those who attend the show.

5. How can I follow up with guests after my spa show?

After your spa show, be sure to follow up with guests to thank them for attending and remind them of any promotions or incentives they may have qualified for. You can also offer to help them with any questions or concerns they may have about the products. This follow-up can help generate future sales and bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liz Bradshaw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Liz Bradshaw
  • afwife98439
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
Replies