• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spa Themed Show: Tips, Ideas, and Relaxation with Sensaria Consultant

In summary, the author is doing a spa themed show and is looking for advice. She would avoid incorporating Sensaria into the show because it would compete with the products the author sells. The author suggests hosting a high end show with products from each big and $$$ collection, having guests tell what they like, and using Stoneware AND Cookware.
afwife98439
Has anyone ever done a spa themed show? How did it go and do you have any suggestions? I am doing a host that is a consultant from Sensaria and I just kind of want to incorporate it into the cooking show if that makes since...I'm also due any day now and it would just be really relaxing to do something like that instead of a full out themed show. I hope you guys could give me some suggestions, ideas, advice....anything!!

I would really appreciate it!! Thanks!!

Spa accompanimentI have some cool recipes that simply use food and botanicals to do a spa... But if Sensaria is any kind of lotion, cream or such- it would compete. Instead, do either an indulgent show (chocolate) or a light & simple show (chicken Tortilla soup)

Show high end products, be certain to include something from each big and $$$ collection, have the guests tell what they like, and Use Stoneware AND Cookware! Good luck; I'll submit the spa ideas to look at, but again--I steer you away from them so as not to compete.

Attachments

• SPA recipes.doc
    34 KB · Views: 394
If you are preparing a recipe in front of the guests, have them help...assign each guest a task/job to complete the recipe. No one says you need to stand to do your demo either! Maybe for this show, prepare the recipe ahead of time with the host's help, and have each guest tell about their favorite product...you can add key info to what they say, and be sure to hit on the higher priced items. Maybe just demo a knife, ultimate mandolin, pass a stone around, and do the ice cube melting thing in the Exec (don't forget the stainless cookware either). You're not doing anything different than a regular show, but you can sit with the guests and just "talk".
I would avoid incorporating Sensaria…if your host wanted to showcase her products she would have asked you or held this party instead. She wants kitchen tools at a reduced price – help her stock her kitchen! If you want the Sensaria party, then hold that at your home.
Good luck in the final days! I remember those days well…I did a vendor event and was literally about to “pop” with my 3rd…I tried hard to go into labor by carrying everything in myself, but he held out another week or so.

1. What is a Spa Themed Show?

A Spa Themed Show is a fun and relaxing party where you and your friends can learn about self-care and pampering while also trying out our amazing Sensaria products. It's a great way to unwind and treat yourself to some much-needed relaxation.

2. What types of products will be featured at a Spa Themed Show?

Our Sensaria Consultant will bring a variety of spa and self-care products to the show, including luxurious body scrubs, nourishing body lotions, soothing facial masks, and more. We also offer a selection of essential oils and aromatherapy products to help create a calming and rejuvenating atmosphere.

3. Can I purchase products at a Spa Themed Show?

Absolutely! Our Sensaria Consultant will have all of the products featured at the show available for purchase. Plus, as the host of the party, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from the party.

4. What are some ideas for hosting a successful Spa Themed Show?

First and foremost, set the mood by creating a relaxing atmosphere with soft lighting, calming music, and some scented candles. Encourage guests to wear comfortable clothing and offer light refreshments like fruit-infused water and healthy snacks. Lastly, make sure to have fun and enjoy the pampering experience with your friends!

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for hosting a Spa Themed Show?

Yes, as the host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from the party. Our Sensaria Consultant can also work with you to create a special offer or discount for your guests, making it even more beneficial for everyone involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liz Bradshaw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Liz Bradshaw
  • jpanzenhagen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linzbeth
  • AshleyAllison