• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pamper Yourself: Planning a Spa Themed Open House

In summary, the author may have jumped in before thinking this one through. They sent out a very cute invitation for a Spa Themed Open House, and now they have to back up the "Spa" theme. The invite came with a few home recipes, but they have very few RSVP's and don't feel like going to all the trouble (and expense of making a bunch of home recipes). Any suggestions, or anyone had success with this type of show? The whole "we deserve to pamper ourselves" really appealed to them then. :)
cookingwithhart
I may have jumped in before thinking this one through! I sent out a very cute invitation for a Spa Themed Open House, and now I have to back up the "Spa" theme. The invite came with a few home recipes, but I have very few RSVP's and don't feel like going to all the trouble (and expense of making a bunch of home recipes). Any suggestions, or anyone had success with this type of show? The whole..."we deserve to pamper ourselves" really appealed to me then. :) Thanks!

Perhaps co-showing with a "spa" rep. a friend from beauticontrol and i are planning a Spa theme show. She is doing hands and feet products and I am doing stricktly comfort foods. Molten choco cake, cream fuffs, and chopped fruit w/ yogurt parfait recipies. Premise is "get pamered when in the kitchen and out"

Last edited:
PAMPERED HANDS with Lemon/Rosemary and...

Tools: Bamboo Tongs, Rice Cooker Plus, Large Woven Selection Square Basket, Suds Pump, Lemon Rosemary Gift Set

Technique: Before the show, take paper towels, fold them in quarters and layer them (off center from each other) in the Rice Cooker Plus. Have 2-3 more paper towels than you have guests for. Add 1-2 cups water, depending on how many towels - 1 cup for every 8 towels. Pop the lids on and nuke it for 5-6 minutes until it steams. Leave in microwave. Nuke again for 1 minute as guests are arriving an d set it on your demo table.

Then, have your suds pump with 1/2 inch of LemonRosemary hand soap and 2/3 full of HOT water. Leave on the demo table after you turn it upside down a couple times so soap is dissolved.

In the Woven Selection - have an assortment of washcloths or finger towels hand-rolled.

Demo: talk about smell-removing qualities of lemon/rosemary, then show hand soap in pump - pump some onto your bare hands and pass around the pump.

Then open the RCP and take out a single paper towel with the tongs, pass the tongs and black lid around to everyone. Explain how it makes rice, veggies, even a cake, and pass it around to everone to wipe their hands after soap.

Then take a towel from basket, wipe your hands dry and pass the basket. Pass the basket again to collect towels & paper towels at the end, with the hand lotion. Talk about aloe healing cracked skin and it being a water-based lotion, not heavy.

Here are some other PC spa recipes I've used... * ones are my wife's favorite.

Attachments

• Suds Pump.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 259
  • SPA recipes.doc
    34 KB · Views: 364
use the ultimate mandoline to slice cucumbers for your eyes while you pamper your hands! Try the truffle recipe from Cooking for Two or More, decadent seems like it goes with spa! Talk about how you can pamper yourself with recipes that save time and cleanup so that you have the time to take a bubble bath after dinner!

use the ultimate mandoline to slice cucumbers for your eyes while you pamper your hands! Try the truffle recipe from Cooking for Two or More, decadent seems like it goes with spa! Talk about how you can pamper yourself with recipes that save time and cleanup so that you have the time to take a bubble bath after dinner!

Related to Pamper Yourself: Planning a Spa Themed Open House

1. What exactly is a "Spa Themed Open House"?

A Spa Themed Open House is a fun and interactive event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant where guests can experience and learn about our line of spa products. It's a great opportunity to relax, rejuvenate, and pamper yourself with friends and family.

2. How do I prepare for a Spa Themed Open House?

First, make sure to invite your friends and family to the event. Then, set up a relaxing and inviting atmosphere with soft music, candles, and comfortable seating. Next, prepare some light refreshments and beverages for your guests to enjoy. Finally, have all the necessary products and tools for demonstrations and hands-on activities.

3. What can I expect at a Spa Themed Open House?

At a Spa Themed Open House, you can expect to learn about and try out our spa products, such as skincare, body care, and aromatherapy. Our consultant will provide demonstrations and tips on how to use the products effectively for a spa-like experience at home. You can also expect to have a fun and relaxing time with friends and family.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions at a Spa Themed Open House?

Yes, there may be special deals and promotions available at a Spa Themed Open House. Our consultant can provide more information about any current promotions or discounts during the event. Additionally, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales at your event.

5. Can I purchase products at a Spa Themed Open House?

Yes, you can purchase products at a Spa Themed Open House. Our consultant will have a selection of products available for purchase at the event. You can also place orders for any products that may not be available at the event. Our consultant can provide more information on how to order products during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liz Bradshaw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Liz Bradshaw
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Tanya423