• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mother's Day Pamper Yourself Party!?

In summary, the author came up with an idea for a day before Mother's day where people make appetizers and then demo recipes using Vista Spa products.
Symara
Gold Member
So I came up with this idea while I was talking to a potential host about booking the day before Mother's day. Make an appertiser before anyone get's there (it's around 2pm) and then demo some kitchen spa recipes.

Problem is, I don't have any recipes or ideas on what to do. I know they are out there, but I can't find them while doing a search in the theme show forum. I'm going to search the files real quick, but does anyone have any ideas off hand about this?

I think I'm going to send an e-mail out to see if I can get all that week booked with Mother's Day pamper parties!

thanks! I also found some fo the files with recipes and how to make them using our products!

Symara said:
thanks! I also found some fo the files with recipes and how to make them using our products!

Post them again here in case someone else wants them. That way they don't have to do the search you just went through. ;)

I love this! I can't wait to add this to my list of theme shows. I'll be selling it tonight at my show!

I'm trying to make up a brochure through Vista real quick. what are some questions that potential hosts may ask.

I already have the general questions, what does the host provide, what happens at the party...

Here's a couple things for this I made through vista print. I did do standard shipping so I could get them in time before the parties!

I made a brochure to take to the parties in April also.

well they won't attach, i'll have to do it from home.... argh.

For those of you who have done a spa show, what was the time frame you went by. A couple of other PC girls and I have thought about doing this as a Mega show and going in together and I wasn't sure how long it should last.

Thanks for posting and saving me the work of researching! :D

What a great idea! I tell you, this site is AMAZING....how you all come up with such good ideas and paperwork really astounds me....but boy, am I glad you share!:blushing:

What is a "Mother's Day Pamper Yourself Party?"

A "Mother's Day Pamper Yourself Party" is an event where you and your friends can gather to relax, unwind and pamper yourselves with our high-quality kitchen and beauty products. It's the perfect way to celebrate Mother's Day and show yourself some love.

How can I host a "Mother's Day Pamper Yourself Party?"

Hosting a "Mother's Day Pamper Yourself Party" is easy! Simply reach out to your friends and family and invite them to join you. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to help you plan and organize the event.

What can I expect at a "Mother's Day Pamper Yourself Party?"

At a "Mother's Day Pamper Yourself Party," you can expect to try out our amazing kitchen and beauty products, learn new recipes, and have a fun and relaxing time with your loved ones. You'll also have the opportunity to purchase any products that catch your eye.

Is there a cost to attend a "Mother's Day Pamper Yourself Party?"

No, there is no cost to attend a "Mother's Day Pamper Yourself Party." It's completely free to join and enjoy the event with your friends and family. However, if you choose to purchase any products, there will be a cost for those items.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Mother's Day Pamper Yourself Party?"

Hosting a "Mother's Day Pamper Yourself Party" comes with many benefits. You'll have a chance to earn free products and discounts, receive exclusive host offers, and have a fun and memorable time with your friends and family. Plus, you'll get to try out our amazing products before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Patti
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Patti
  • Anna Farnum
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • abrahamlaur