• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pamper Yourself or Slumber Party Theme

In summary, the Pamper Yourself theme includes a variety of products such as facial masks, bath bombs, body lotion, and essential oils for at-home pampering. It is also suitable for hosting slumber parties or girls' night in, with possible special offers and discounts. The party can be customized to fit specific needs and may include cooking demonstrations or recipe ideas for snacks and drinks.
Morvin
hello eveyone my aunt wants to have a show and its going to be a slumber party, So she was thinking we could either do a slumber party theme or a pamper yourself party. And I'm not very creative so I am having trouble coming up with ideas. The slumber party has me lost. But I was thinking for the pamper yourself maybe I could warm wash cloths in the micro cooker to steam their face and hands. Slice cucumbers on U.Madoline for their eyes. I'm not sure what else does anyone have any ideas or feed back? I would really appreciate it!!
Thank You
Heather

Search "spa" in the files, there is lots of stuff there!

You could do spa-type recipes like make your own face mask...just mash up an avocado with the new mix-n-masher in the small batter bowl and rub it on! Use about a half a cup of salt or sugar (salt can sting a little, but I think the end results feel a little better) and mix in just a little bit of olive oil for a hand scrub....
And you could do the Truffle bar from the new Cooking for Two or More cookbook as a decadent little treat! If you're going more slumber-party snackish maybe the S'mores Galore or something of the sort...have a contest for who has the cutest slippers or pj's!

You could do both. Have a dessert recipe or 2 ready when the guests arrive. Have the guests come in pj's and slippers. Give away prizes for cutest pj's, fuzziest slippers, etc. While you make a few of the spa show ideas.

thanks everyone for all the great ideas!!!

1. What products are included in the Pamper Yourself theme?

The Pamper Yourself theme includes a variety of products such as our rejuvenating facial mask, luxurious bath bombs, soothing body lotion, and relaxing essential oils. These products are designed to help you unwind and pamper yourself at home.

2. Can I host a Pamper Yourself party for a group of friends?

Yes, the Pamper Yourself theme is perfect for hosting a slumber party or girls' night in. Invite your friends over for a night of pampering and relaxation with our high-quality products and fun activities.

3. Are there any special offers or discounts for the Slumber Party theme?

Yes, we often have special offers and discounts for our Slumber Party theme. Be sure to check our website or speak to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on current promotions.

4. Can I customize the Pamper Yourself party to fit my specific needs?

Absolutely! Our Pampered Chef consultants are happy to work with you to customize the party to fit your preferences and needs. Whether it's selecting specific products or planning activities, we want to make sure your party is perfect for you.

5. Are there any recipes or cooking demonstrations included in the Slumber Party theme?

While the focus of the Pamper Yourself theme is on relaxation and self-care, we also offer fun and easy recipe ideas that go along with the theme. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide cooking demonstrations or share recipes for tasty snacks and drinks to enjoy during your slumber party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Symara
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies