• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Boost Your Income with July CN? Don't Miss This Special Offer!

In summary, the August Consultant Special is a promotion offered to Pampered Chef consultants during the month of August. It includes a discounted product or bundle that can be purchased through a consultant's account or through their team leader. The benefits of this special include saving money and increasing profits, and it cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. The offer typically ends on the last day of August, but the exact date may vary each year.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
July CN is up!!

Attachments

• cs_09aug.pdf
    195.5 KB · Views: 263
You know, that's funny. I started using a booking slide when the concept was first introduced. Then I forgot it for about month (got lost on my desk) and saw better results with guests really understanding the benefits just by having them flip to pg. 53 and going over how the chart worked. I've gone back to basics! LOL!!

But do you think I won't try to earn this?! tee-hee

This a great offer. It looks really nice. I'm hoping it will inspire all of my downline to get it!

Happy Chef said:
This a great offer. It looks really nice. I'm hoping it will inspire all of my downline to get it!

AND use it!:money:

Related to Ready to Boost Your Income with July CN? Don't Miss This Special Offer!

What is the August Consultant Special?

The August Consultant Special is a promotion offered to Pampered Chef consultants during the month of August. It typically includes a discounted product or bundle that consultants can purchase at a reduced price to use for their business or personal use.

How can I take advantage of the August Consultant Special?

To take advantage of the August Consultant Special, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant. You can purchase the special through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your team leader for assistance.

What are the benefits of the August Consultant Special?

The benefits of the August Consultant Special may vary each year, but typically include a discounted product or bundle that can be used for demonstrations, promotions, or personal use. It also allows consultants to save money and increase their profits by purchasing products at a lower price.

Can I combine the August Consultant Special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the August Consultant Special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is a standalone offer for consultants only.

When does the August Consultant Special end?

The August Consultant Special typically ends on the last day of August. However, the specific end date may vary each year, so be sure to check the details of the promotion for the current year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa