• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help - Need Copy of Special Cn to Print March Hs!

In summary, a Special Cn is a limited-time promotional offer or sale from Pampered Chef. To get a copy of the March Hs Special Cn, you can either contact your consultant or visit the website. The offer expires on March 31st at 11:59 PM CST and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. If you forget to use it during a purchase, it cannot be applied retroactively but can be used for future purchases. The availability of the offer may vary by country.
susanr613
Gold Member
I'm getting ready for a show and went to print the March HS....and forgot that CC is down this morning.

Did anyone save the special CN with the March flyer? If so, pls e-mail to me [email protected].

Thanks so much!
Susan

I did I will email it to you.

thanks so much Kasey!

I have it too if anyone needs it.

allisonserna said:
I have it too if anyone needs it.

I'm still trying to get my four shows together so that I can get all signed up. What is the host special for March? I've had a few people indicate that that might be a better month for them, but I don't know the special to get them to really want to make it a date!

March special is 60% off bamboo - all the tools as a collection, or the cheese board, or the carving board.

susanr613 said:
March special is 60% off bamboo - all the tools as a collection, or the cheese board, or the carving board.

Thanks! I have to go make some calls now :chef:

Don't forget that the special with the cheese board includes the simple additions petite squares...they fit in the groove on one side and are perfect for holding extras. :)

here ya go!Here is the specials!

Attachments

• gs_08mar.pdf
    163.4 KB · Views: 247
  • hs_08mar.pdf
    229 KB · Views: 196

Related to Help - Need Copy of Special Cn to Print March Hs!

What is a Special Cn and how do I get a copy?

A Special Cn is a promotional offer or sale from Pampered Chef that is only available for a limited time. To get a copy of the March Hs Special Cn, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to view and print the current offers.

When does the March Hs Special Cn expire?

The March Hs Special Cn expires on March 31st at 11:59 PM CST. Make sure to take advantage of this offer before it's too late!

Can I use the March Hs Special Cn in combination with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the March Hs Special Cn cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It can only be applied to the eligible products listed on the offer.

What if I forget to use the March Hs Special Cn during my purchase?

If you forget to use the March Hs Special Cn during your purchase, unfortunately we cannot retroactively apply it. However, you can still use it for future purchases before the expiration date.

Is the March Hs Special Cn available in all countries?

The availability of the March Hs Special Cn may vary by country. Please check with your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website for more information on current offers and availability in your country.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • ShelbyMichalek