• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June CN Update: Incentive for July Up for Grabs - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the conversation discusses the CN, the Director's Edition, investment cooking, and the seasonality of the website. There is also discussion about the booking sweepstakes and how it is a great recruiting tool.
pamela
and can I just beg, plead and outright cry....I am not going to NC because of my Dad's health issues, but if someone doesn't want the "hold 2 show and attend NC and recieve ____________" incentive for July, I will take it off your hands!

There is some really great info in the CN this month about investment cooking and helping folks in our yucky economy right now!

I got mine on Saturday and couldn't believe it! Unfortunately I'm very excited for my ____________ and I imagine I'll be using it. I'm sure someone out there may not.
:confused:

I just received mine too and have been waiting for everyone at work to leave so I can sneek a peek!!! I get so silly excited when I get the CN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party::love0010:

Tell them to go AWAY!!! It is good!

I always get excited about the promotions, but this time...WOW! Just WOW!!!

Okay... I'm going to go get the mail and read up! I'm excited but was up LATE last night at the Red Wings game! And since it was so awesome I couldn't sleep when I got home!

I definitely will be using my _______________. Woo Hoo! And isn't the 2 shows in July item cute?? I need to go re-read it - did I see that qualifying guests in October get it FREE?

The suspense is killing me! I can't wait to get my CN. (don't tell me though)

pamperedlinda said:
The suspense is killing me! I can't wait to get my CN. (don't tell me though)

Do you already have access to the Director's Edition of the website???
If so, you will see it on-line tomorrow!!! If you can;t pull it up, I bet one of us will be glad to pm you the thread so that you can see it before the others on CS do!

Omg!!I'm so excited!! I love it! My 2 girls that are going are going to go crazy!!:party:

I LOVE IT!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE The seasonal item!!!:love0010::love0010::love0010:

I love the _________too! But I'm really excited about the booking sweepstakes!! Would love to get that too! Talk about a great recruiting/booking tool at a show! WOWZA!!!:D

I love the items for July!!!!

What is the June CN Update?

The June CN Update is a monthly update from Pampered Chef that highlights new products, promotions, and incentives for consultants.

What is the incentive for July?

The incentive for July is a chance to earn free products based on your sales and/or recruits in the month of July.

How can I qualify for the July incentive?

To qualify for the July incentive, you must meet certain sales and/or recruit goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals may vary depending on your consultant level.

What are the benefits of participating in the July incentive?

Participating in the July incentive can help you increase your sales and/or recruits, which can lead to higher commission and bonuses. Additionally, you have the opportunity to earn free products that you can use for your own kitchen or as samples for future parties.

When is the deadline to qualify for the July incentive?

The deadline to qualify for the July incentive is July 31st. Make sure to track your progress and reach out to your upline for support and guidance in meeting your goals.

Back