• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Read W/ Care... Report of Body in Canal in Grand Junction

or worse...be taken away from them.That's what I'm doing.oh, I feel sick.........I've been so upset about all of this, and my heart is aching for her family.......I hope they find out soon...whether it is a body and whose body it is!Remember, NOTHING is confirmed. When emotions run high, people tend to think they see things that they don't reall see.This is the only other place I've even been able to find a reference to this, and this post is on it as well ....I read some of the blog entries. Now I know why I stay away from them. These people are beyond cruel and heartless. I am speech
Grande said:
Absolutely agreed. We should all be embracing one another and trying to provide support if necessary.

Oh Grande, spoken like a true cheffer.....we love you, man.

:)

Wait! This one's better:

LOL, Oh that felt good... I needed a hug today, thanks!

chefann said:
Wait! This one's better:

:::::squeezing in there:::::
and hey! Make room for Grande and his family!!

The second smilie reminds me of the Meet n Greet pics from Conference. :)

Grande said:
LOL, Oh that felt good... I needed a hug today, thanks!
I'd offer to come give you a real hug in person but a) I don't want to make KG jealous; b) I have a crazy week here myself; and c) do we really want to open the whole "You're hot" can of worms again?

:D

http://www.nbc11news.com/home/headlines/8542652.html

Paige Birgfeld, the Grand Junction mother of three, has been missing for two weeks now but there is headway being made in the case as the search for the 34-year-old has expanded to an entirely different area. Link above takes you to the full story.

chefann said:

So true - if you heard the discussion during our Wave 2 picture taking I'm sure those who have a copy of the picture taken after mine have some cheezy questionable smiles on their faces.

chefann said:
I'd offer to come give you a real hug in person but a) I don't want to make KG jealous; b) I have a crazy week here myself; and c) do we really want to open the whole "You're hot" can of worms again?

I agree but:

1. Would never want to make my husband jealous...except there is the guy that fell on me on 2nd base last night as all the other guys are yelling "Hey buddy this is a CHURCH league". Technically as I lifted him off the base with my body and tagged him he was out but they didn't call it and that's another story - had to be there - LOL! It was a sight!

2. My week actually isn't too bad yet...

3. Here we go again....

pcrenee said:

Paige Birgfeld, the Grand Junction mother of three, has been missing for two weeks now but there is headway being made in the case as the search for the 34-year-old has expanded to an entirely different area. Link above takes you to the full story.

Hmmm...so they know way more than they're telling. That is encouraging. I just hope what they are nto telling is that they know she is alive somewhere and they are going to go get her out soon.

chefann c) do we really want to open the whole "You're hot" can of worms again? :D[/QUOTE said:
Grande's hot? I wanna see, I wanna see! LOL How do we know he's hot?

So not to Hijack this EXTREMELY important thread with senseless thoughts of Hot Guys, I want to say that I am praying for Paige and i trust a very Miraculous God!

prnces515 said:

So not to Hijack this EXTREMELY important thread with senseless thoughts of Hot Guys, I want to say that I am praying for Paige and i trust a very Miraculous God!
He posted a pic of himself waaaaaayy back in the "One of our own is missing" thread. I don't remember the page number.

prnces515 said:

I just have to add...and forgiving God...on all issues...

Anyway, search the "One of our own is missing thread" and you'll come across the picture of him and his lovely wife.

Cabilina said:
no, it was John Atchley. a young kid that went missing the same weekend as Richard. My dh worked with him.

Isn't this the young man that this same foundation (sorry, too lazy to look up the name right now) that is now searching for Paige searched for?

janetupnorth said:
I just have to add...and forgiving God...on all issues...

Anyway, search the "One of our own is missing thread" and you'll come across the picture of him and his lovely wife.

You mean "all issues" like lust ;)

chefann said:

LMAO.............. Thanks for the laugh!

janetupnorth said:
So true - if you heard the discussion during our Wave 2 picture taking I'm sure those who have a copy of the picture taken after mine have some cheezy questionable smiles on their faces.

I agree but:

1. Would never want to make my husband jealous...except there is the guy that fell on me on 2nd base last night as all the other guys are yelling "Hey buddy this is a CHURCH league". Technically as I lifted him off the base with my body and tagged him he was out but they didn't call it and that's another story - had to be there - LOL! It was a sight!

2. My week actually isn't too bad yet...

3. Here we go again....

LOL!! Is that what they call a two bagger? NO offense intended...

Grande said:

Bahahahahahaha!

And once again, we've worried ourselves silly....

So much for the "no adult content" guideline. :D

Grande said:

Not sure...hmm...(no offense taken)...you can't tell by MY picture, but I'm pretty tough! ;)

I was amused at conference how many people thought I borrowed turnout gear to wear to the banquet and couldn't believe it was mine.

Back to softball, I was upset that I didn't get him out...of course the feed to me was a little slow...

We (SS, me and first base man) managed 4 double-plays in the first 2 innings and about 7 by the end of the game.

Somehow we still lost by 1 run.

MomToEli said:
You mean "all issues" like lust ;)

No, actually we had another little issue going on between us all...I think it's settled now...we blamed it on caffeine...LOL!

I don't drink caffeine but i hear it can do strange things to the body, and mind.....ROFLOL ROFLOL>

I was watching Fox News Channel (national) while eating lunch today... Paige was the 3rd story of the hour and they said that within the hour (before 1pm eastern) her father will be on.

I was just looking at that photo again, I don't notice any PC products in the background .... oh, Bill .... (waving my catalog) ... every woman LOVES PC products .... I'll cut you a deal ....

finley1991 said:
I was watching Fox News Channel (national) while eating lunch today... Paige was the 3rd story of the hour and they said that within the hour (before 1pm eastern) her father will be on.

Please post later so those of us not by a TV can catch up...TIA!

janetupnorth said:
No, actually we had another little issue going on between us all...I think it's settled now...we blamed it on caffeine...LOL!

If you mean the one on the other thread ... yeah, I remember. If you mean a different issue, then I don't :cool:

prnces515 said:
Your wife is one Very Lucky Lady, besides just your GRANDE good looks, you have a GRANDE spirit!

I can only assume she is just as wonderful as you in spirit!

Prnces515... Well thank you, I consider myself just as lucky if not more.

The motivation behind my passion... http://i11.tinypic.com/4looyrs.jpg

Grande said:
Prnces515... Well thank you, I consider myself just as lucky if not more.

The motivation behind my passion... http://i11.tinypic.com/4looyrs.jpg

Awww...you guys seem to have 2 "mini me"s too. I have a daughter that looks just like me and a son that looks just like daddy! Every once in awhile though they have some traits that cross and clear it up that they are both of ours.

Here are ours 1 year ago - now they look more like us!
http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c244/janetupnorth/?action=view&current=7-12-2006-01_edited.jpg

Grande you have such cute kids

What little darlings!

finley1991 said:

**Bump**

Fox News Is Coming On And Is Going To Speak To Her Father In One Minute!!! Fox National News!

I am recording it. I am going to try my best to upload it to mediamax and then post the link here so everyone can view it....NO PROMISES...just hoping i can get it done!

Janet, your's are adorable, too!

Here's are my guys ... this one is a few years ago. Eli looks the same - just bigger! He is now about 4'10" (at 8 years old! :eek: ) Dad is 6'8, so it's no surprise...

Attachments

• Digital Batch 1 009.jpg
    Digital Batch 1 009.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 345
Really not much more info, right? On Fox News I mean.

Not a lot of new info.............you get a few pictures and a video of the car
Sadly, no **NEW** real information. Some speculation by an expert and you can see the complete and total sadness and exhaustion in her dad's eyes. He does however make mention of the EX-Husband's whereabouts (my opinion) he is not **CONCRETE** that he is innocent and not involved. But then again that is my interpretation of his body language and his wording chosen when answering the questions regarding the ex.

chefann said:
Wait! This one's better:

Oh y ou have no idea how good that group hug felt!!!! Thanks!!

MomToEli said:
Janet, your's are adorable, too!

Here's are my guys ... this one is a few years ago. Eli looks the same - just bigger! He is now about 4'10" (at 8 years old! :eek: ) Dad is 6'8, so it's no surprise...

Wow - eek is right! I was 4'6" 80 lbs. starting HS at age 14 so he's got me beat!!!!

Trying my best to upload recorded TV segment on Fox news.........somebody say a prayer will ya

janetupnorth said:
Here are ours 1 year ago - now they look more like us!
http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c244/janetupnorth/?action=view&current=7-12-2006-01_edited.jpg

OH MY, how cute! Absolutely precious!

<h2>1. What is the report about?</h2><p>The report is about an unidentified body found in a canal in Grand Junction, Mesa County.</p><h2>2. Where was the body reported?</h2><p>The body was reported at 26 ½ Road and Patterson, also known as F Road.</p><h2>3. What actions have been taken by authorities?</h2><p>Traps have been placed in the canal and officers are dragging the canal to try and locate the body.</p><h2>4. Is there any information on the identity of the body?</h2><p>No, there has been no determination whether the body is that of Paige Birgfeld, a woman who has been missing for more than two weeks.</p><h2>5. Where can I find updates on this story?</h2><p>9NEWS and 9NEWS.com will provide updates on this story as more information becomes available.</p>

1. What is the report about?

The report is about an unidentified body found in a canal in Grand Junction, Mesa County.

2. Where was the body reported?

The body was reported at 26 ½ Road and Patterson, also known as F Road.

3. What actions have been taken by authorities?

Traps have been placed in the canal and officers are dragging the canal to try and locate the body.

4. Is there any information on the identity of the body?

No, there has been no determination whether the body is that of Paige Birgfeld, a woman who has been missing for more than two weeks.

5. Where can I find updates on this story?

9NEWS and 9NEWS.com will provide updates on this story as more information becomes available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy