• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching Your Goal: How Far Are You From It?

In summary, the Level 1 leveler plans to earn a trip to San Francisco in 2007. They are currently 12,000 points away from earning Level 2. They are making calls this week to qualify additional shows and expects to earn Level 2 by mid-November.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
What level are you aiming for? And how many points away from it are you?

Earned Level 1I earned Level 1 a couple of months ago. I had planned on earning my first trip this year, but due to a string of personal crises, had many slow months at the beginning of the year.

I am setting myself up for an AWESOME 2007! I definitely plan on earning a trip next year!

I earned Level 1 in May so I am planning on San Fran Baby! I wasn't doing too hot in the summer months but my schedule is picking up tremendously! I am currently 12,000 points away from Level 2 but I know I can do it!:D :D :D I am making a ton of calls this week asking people to do a show(cooking or catalog) and expressing my goal to them. My November has 7 cooking and 7 catalog right now b/c I'm asking EVERYBODY! I WILL make this trip. :D :D Right now, my October has $5,300 in sales and I still need to close 2 shows today!

I am 1215 points away from earning level 3 right now and hope to have it in the bag by mid-November. I have three new recruits I would like to qualify, plus I have a full show schedule for November....so I expect to earn level 3, it's just a matter of how soon.

I am so excited because although Atlantis is VERY close to us (we ive in South Florida), it's not a vacation we could ever afford to take. So this is our chance to take an amazing vacation for FREE!!

I did not start until July. As much as I would love the trip to Atlantis.....I don't think I could pull that off.

I am 13,000 points from San Fransisco- My Novemebr is going to be crazy- I am doing all I can to make it!

Well, my goal WAS Atlantis, but that is not meant to be.

I am 2500 away from San Fran, so I will get there with 9 November shows and 2 recruits to qualify.

mrssyvo said:
I am 13,000 points from San Fransisco- My Novemebr is going to be crazy- I am doing all I can to make it!

You guys'll remember, I was 8500 points away from TPC last May (I had 3 and 1/2 weeks to get it)...and i got on that phone (and can I just tell you...I HATE talkingon the phone!!!) and made calls like a maniac. I sent out emails, I talked to everyone i came in conatct with. And on May 31st at midnight, I submitted the last of my shows/sales and went OVER what i needed bu $450!!

If you want it bad anough YOU CAN DO IT!!! Just pull out all the stops!!!

That is my plan- pulling out the stops- For November I have 9 kitchen shows, 8 catalog shwos, 2 fundraisers, and 3 shows in December- I am also working on recruiting.

How do you all go about getting catalog shows? I would like to boost that area of my business.

mrssyvo said:
That is my plan- pulling out the stops- For November I have 9 kitchen shows, 8 catalog shwos, 2 fundraisers, and 3 shows in December- I am also working on recruiting.

Oh you will DEFEINTELY earn the trip then!! GO YOU!!!!!!!:D

I wanted level 2, but I think I'll get level 1. I have had the strangest year. I would have been fine if people honored their committments when they signed up. Oh, well...

I started in April as much as I love the trips....Level one is my goal right now!!

This is how I got my catalog shows- I initially was looking for 10 people to hostess a catalog show of at least $500 in sales in November, and I will draw one of those names for a $100 shopping spree. I did not hit that goal, but I will have a drawing for those who make it (example- 5 hostesses= $50 free)

I am now looking for December hostesses

My goal is Atlantis, but it's REALLY going to depend on November. I'll likely be starting November (once I submit two shows tonight) with 59,342 points out of the 68,000 I'll need for Atlantis. So that's only 8658 more!! I do have 11 cooking shows in November, BUT I expect a couple of those to be really low and/or cancel. Those happen to be hosts who have rescheduled TWICE already, so I won't hold my breath on those. I also haven't heard from the host of my show this Sunday, so I'm getting kind of worried. So, assuming I get a decent amount of sales from those 11 shows (plus about 3 catalog shows going on in November) and my 5 December cooking shows go well, I hope I get it!!! I'm also doing that $1000 catalog/online mystery host show, so that should be a good show I hope. I've been busting my butt and tolerating a crazy life, but I'd really like that trip. As I told my husband (who basically told me not to stress out too much because it's just a trip and he won't be disappointed with San Francisco), it's really more than just a trip for me. I'd LOVE to go to Atlantis, because I doubt we'd ever spend the $$$ to go there. But, it's also been my goal since January to get Level 3 and I want to see if I can do it. I want to achieve my goal because it really seemed quite unreachable at Leadership in January! Then I'll also know for next year what it takes to get the Level 3 trip. The 2008 trip will be our 10 year anniversary, so I want to know if it'll be possible to earn the big trip for that year. Plus I just love the various incentives this company throws out there for us, so I want to make the most of it and try.

So......we'll see!! At least I'll know I've tried my best and really couldn't have done much more.

Oh, one really big thing that would be a bonus (if I don't recruit and qualify anyone else by the end of the year) is that I'm promoting my website LIKE CRAZY to let people know they can do their holiday shopping directly there. So, any online orders for the holidays would be like icing on the cake for me. you never know, that could be what gets me there!

Good luck to all of you! I KNOW you can do it!!!:D

DebbieJ said:
Well, my goal WAS Atlantis, but that is not meant to be.

I am 2500 away from San Fran, so I will get there with 9 November shows and 2 recruits to qualify.

We are in the same boat. See you San Fran!

I have earned level one so far which was what I wanted since I just started last year and didn't earn anything. We are also planning on going to Hawaii next year as a family reunion sort of thing so that will be my vacation.

I was really hoping to earn SanFran, but it will take a small miracle now! I will be happy with the level 1 I've already earned....I WILL earn a trip next year:D

I would've loved Atlantis, but realistically I'm trying for San Fran! I am $21k away-but have 3 recruits that still need to qualify then will need about $16k in sales or some more recruits!! I have a great November going, I just need to start getting on that phone and asking for help!

I've earned level 1 already--yeah me--first time i've ever earned any of the "trip" incentives in all my years! So, if I don't get San Fran, I'll still be happy!

mrssyvo said:

Great Job! We are in the same boat! I called 3 people today and they all said they would do a catalog show for me. Just EXPRESS your goals and naturally, people want to help.

Don't forget to pull out your wish list people and give them a call. I did that yesterday but didn't talk to a single sole.
:rolleyes:

lacychef said:
I was really hoping to earn SanFran, but it will take a small miracle now! I will be happy with the level 1 I've already earned....I WILL earn a trip next year:D

I'm with you Lacy!! I thought I could hit Level 2, but my summer was awful!! I hit level 1, but level 2 is way off!

I'm WILL earn one next year too!!
Joanne

this is my first year to earn anything and I am currently a little under 3k to go for the level 1. I didn't really start taking it seriously until I went to conference. Next year I plan on earning at least level 2.

ChefinHarmony said:
I'm with you Lacy!! I thought I could hit Level 2, but my summer was awful!! I hit level 1, but level 2 is way off!

I'm WILL earn one next year too!!
Joanne
Alright, it's a plan! I'll see ya at where ever the destination is:)

Related to Reaching Your Goal: How Far Are You From It?

1. What is the "Reaching Your Goal" program all about?

The "Reaching Your Goal" program is designed to help individuals set and achieve their personal and professional goals. It provides tools, resources, and support to help individuals develop a clear vision, create an action plan, and stay motivated in reaching their goals.

2. How can I join the "Reaching Your Goal" program?

The "Reaching Your Goal" program is available to all Pampered Chef consultants. You can sign up for the program through your back office and start setting and working towards your goals right away.

3. What kind of goals can I set through the "Reaching Your Goal" program?

You can set any kind of personal or professional goal through the program, whether it's related to your Pampered Chef business or not. Some common goals include increasing sales, building a team, improving time management, and achieving work-life balance.

4. How often should I review and update my goals?

We recommend reviewing and updating your goals on a regular basis, at least once a month. This allows you to track your progress, make any necessary adjustments, and stay motivated towards achieving your goals.

5. Can I get support from other consultants while participating in the "Reaching Your Goal" program?

Yes, the "Reaching Your Goal" program encourages collaboration and support among consultants. You can join online groups and attend local meetings to connect with other consultants and receive valuable tips and advice on reaching your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefcindyp
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • turtle15