• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Re-Vamping My Catalog Show Host Packets

In summary, Amanda shared some ideas for tweaks to the files section of a catalog show that she created specifically for catalog hosts. She recommends using pre-made e-mails to invite guests to browse the catalog online and order, and provides a host information check sheet to help hosts track progress.
babywings76
Gold Member
So I used to just give Catalog hosts pretty much the same things as regular hosts. But I decided that there is just a few tidbits of info that I want to share with them and I want my materials to look like they are meant for them and not as if they got my left-overs. So I've been tweaking a few things from the files section and this is what I've come up with. Hope you like it.

Also, one thing that I would like to give them is a sheet that helps them keep track of their total as they get orders, so they know where they stand or something that helps them to see all the host benefits and how they are coming along with reaching those goals. Anyone have something that might be similar to that they could share?

Attachments

• Hosting a Catalog Show.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 667
  • Catalog Show Tips.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 582
Thanks for sharing, Amanda. Nicely done. I'm going to borrow this, if you don't mind.

I love those! I already gave one of my January Catalog Shows her packet, but I am going to email this to her as well! That looks great!!

These are great! Thanks!

So far my only show for January is a catalog show. The host e-mailed me a list of 50 e-mail addresses today, she doesn't wish to have a cooking show becasue she has three small children and is 7 months pregnant. for my past catalog shows the hosts just passed the catalogs around their office. What type of e-mail invites should I send from my website to invite her guests to browse the catalog online and order for her show? Thanks for your tips and suggestions.

Kim
Mom to Kayla & Kirsten 4yr I/G

There are pre-made e-mails that you can send out from your Personal Website.

Thanks for sharing, Amanda.

Hi, all,
I was wondering if anyone had a "host information" check sheet (like the one that's downloadable) but geared towards catalog show hosts? You know the one?
It has ...

FIRST CALL DATE_____...
SECOND CALL DATE_____...
THIRD CALL DATE_____...

etc. etc. etc.

It has a lot of stuff that doesn't apply to catalog shows!!! I have quite a few catalog shows going on and I want to make sure they do what they're supposed to do!
thanks in advance!

Triple K said:
So far my only show for January is a catalog show. The host e-mailed me a list of 50 e-mail addresses today, she doesn't wish to have a cooking show becasue she has three small children and is 7 months pregnant. for my past catalog shows the hosts just passed the catalogs around their office. What type of e-mail invites should I send from my website to invite her guests to browse the catalog online and order for her show? Thanks for your tips and suggestions.

Kim
Mom to Kayla & Kirsten 4yr I/G
Any chance you could hold it at your home and give her a night out? It sounds like she might need it!

Here is a document one of my hostess came up with when I first started. I have used it with all my hostess since. Just make the two sheets a front and back copy. This helps the host see where she/he is in guest sales and how far she/he needs to go for what she/he wants. Sorry it's in excell and it will not attach.

OK so I got it moved over to word. Sorry I do most of my stuff on Excell.

Attachments

• Host tally sheet.doc
    99 KB · Views: 500
Here are two forms I use. I do not take ANY credit for them as my hospitality director passed one onto me and the other I think I found here. :) The host info form can be used for either and some areas just won't pertain to a catalog show. The other is what i send via email (change info then cut and paste) to the hosts and they then send to all their friends, or can be printed off and handed out.

Enjoy!:chef:

Attachments

• Un-Party.doc
    105.5 KB · Views: 536
  • Host_Info_Sheet-Duska[1].doc
    35 KB · Views: 394

1. What is included in the "Re-Vamping My Catalog Show Host Packets"?

The "Re-Vamping My Catalog Show Host Packets" include updated catalogs, order forms, host rewards flyers, and invitations.

2. How can I order the "Re-Vamping My Catalog Show Host Packets"?

You can order the "Re-Vamping My Catalog Show Host Packets" through your Pampered Chef consultant or online through our website.

3. Is there a cost for the "Re-Vamping My Catalog Show Host Packets"?

Yes, there is a small fee for the "Re-Vamping My Catalog Show Host Packets" to cover the cost of printing and materials.

4. Can I customize the "Re-Vamping My Catalog Show Host Packets" for my specific show?

Yes, you can personalize the "Re-Vamping My Catalog Show Host Packets" with your name, show date, and contact information.

5. How soon can I expect to receive my "Re-Vamping My Catalog Show Host Packets" after ordering?

You can expect to receive your "Re-Vamping My Catalog Show Host Packets" within 2-3 business days after placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisa717
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies
Views
Admin Greg