• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

[Quote=Dannyzmom]What Recipes Do You Offer With/For Wach of These

In summary, Sheryl is trying to get her motivation back and is looking forward to the new selling season. She and the other ladies discussed making recipes from the 29 minutes to Dinner cookbook and discussed plans for February. Sheryl mentioned wanting to promote so she can walk the stage together at conference and others asked her what her goals were.
YAY Sheryl! At least it's a start! You'll have to check my ChristFollower thread to see my updates. I need that accountability too!

No live contacts for me yet. How about you?

Good Day! As I type, I am in Uptown Brew in SLO. I am on my new MacBook.
They have free wireless internet so I am drinking coffee, cruising the internet, and best part yet I am alone!!!! However, I have not done anything today. I need to confirm a Feb. show so I can add on another Feb. show which will be in Fresno. What do you think about Saturday day or evening shows? Do you think Monday or Tuesday would be better? I also need to call another gal. Well, I will try to post more later.

Chow!

ChefSheryl said:
Good Day! As I type, I am in Uptown Brew in SLO. I am on my new MacBook.
They have free wireless internet so I am drinking coffee, cruising the internet, and best part yet I am alone!!!! However, I have not done anything today. I need to confirm a Feb. show so I can add on another Feb. show which will be in Fresno. What do you think about Saturday day or evening shows? Do you think Monday or Tuesday would be better? I also need to call another gal. Well, I will try to post more later.

Chow!

I don't work Saturday's unless it's the evening b/c I have the day reserved for family. I do work Sunday's AFTER church though. I think any of those days would be fine.

Keep up on those contacts girl!:thumbsup:

Keep going Sheryl. I am looking forward to meeting you in Chicago.

Sheryl did you make any contacts today???

Christ Follower said:
Sheryl did you make any contacts today???

Well Warden lol, I made one. I had mighty important stuff to do today. I had to take my kids to see Hannah Montana's movie in SLO. But, I have been making some calls. I am waiting specifically from two ladies that were interested in Feb. I changed a cooking show to a catalog show and booked another cooking. As of right now, I have 2 catalog shows and 2 cooking shows with a 3rd cookig show on the 29th. The 29th show will be a March show. If I can get two more shows, I think I will call it a month and move on to March. I also placed my first Spring/Summer supply order so I can get the DVD. I have listened to some of the CD. I bought the ingredients to try some of the new recipes. I tried the sloppy joe recipe, yum-o. I hope to make a few calls this weekend.

:cheerleader: Go Team Ellen and Sheryl!

ChefSheryl said:
Well Warden lol, I made one. I had mighty important stuff to do today. I had to take my kids to see Hannah Montana's movie in SLO. But, I have been making some calls. I am waiting specifically from two ladies that were interested in Feb. I changed a cooking show to a catalog show and booked another cooking. As of right now, I have 2 catalog shows and 2 cooking shows with a 3rd cookig show on the 29th. The 29th show will be a March show. If I can get two more shows, I think I will call it a month and move on to March. I also placed my first Spring/Summer supply order so I can get the DVD. I have listened to some of the CD. I bought the ingredients to try some of the new recipes. I tried the sloppy joe recipe, yum-o. I hope to make a few calls this weekend.

:cheerleader: Go Team Ellen and Sheryl!

HA! I won't be the warden if you don't want! I was just trying to do the accountability thing. I got everything to practice that Choclate velvet cake except the strawberries. I need to practice that a bunch b/c I am doing it at my show next Saturday! :eek:

I just place my supply order to. It should be coming on the 7th I think. I can't wait for it to come so I can watch that video too. And also cause I ordered the catalog shoulder tote.

By the way (btw) how was the movie? My DD is dying to see it.

Ellen, I love you being my warden. If you can't already tell, I am a bit of a smarta-- but just a bit.lol
Anyways, I thought about making that cake with just frozen strawberries. I bought the ingredients for the new pasta dish, the Cheeseburger Salad, the Chicken Tortilla Casserole, the lemon dessert, and the pastry thing. I also thought about trying the velvet cake in the skillet. It was a bit dry to me at the meeting. I made the Mexican Chocolate Bundt cake(name?) from the current season's best for Thanksgiving. It was good but it stayed in the stone to long and it was somewhat dry. I thought about trying the new bundt cake in the stone but not cooking it as long so while it sits for 10 minutes; the baking process should continue. Let me know if you try anything different.
My daughter really liked the movie, and it is a good 3-D movie. U2 is coming out with one and I heard it is awesome.
Keep truckin' sister in Christ! We better start practicing are strut for the runway so we don't trip on stage in July.lol:sing:

ChefSheryl said:
Ellen, I love you being my warden. If you can't already tell, I am a bit of a smarta-- but just a bit.lol
Anyways, I thought about making that cake with just frozen strawberries. I bought the ingredients for the new pasta dish, the Cheeseburger Salad, the Chicken Tortilla Casserole, the lemon dessert, and the pastry thing. I also thought about trying the velvet cake in the skillet. It was a bit dry to me at the meeting. I made the Mexican Chocolate Bundt cake(name?) from the current season's best for Thanksgiving. It was good but it stayed in the stone to long and it was somewhat dry. I thought about trying the new bundt cake in the stone but not cooking it as long so while it sits for 10 minutes; the baking process should continue. Let me know if you try anything different.
My daughter really liked the movie, and it is a good 3-D movie. U2 is coming out with one and I heard it is awesome.
Keep truckin' sister in Christ! We better start practicing are strut for the runway so we don't trip on stage in July.lol:sing:

WOW! Let me know how all those recipes come out okay? I really want to try the Chicken tortilla casserole one too. I think when I do the cake I will practice it both ways. I hope I can do it good b/c I have to make it for a show this Saturday!

It'll be so fun at Conference! I have to do my taxes so I can get my plane ticket all bought and set.

Sheryl you should come out and chat with us!!!!

I would love to. I am still working on my daily reply for accountability purposes. I will get there.:cheerleader: I just love the cheerleader happy face.

Hi Sheryl!!!!!!!! I hope you come chat with us soon too!!!!

Looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to give myself a bump even though I have made no contacts this weekend. I did make the pasta dish tonight. It is very yummy, I added more sun-dried tomatoes and I doubled the cream cheese. I just don't think it is a great show recipe. Does anyone have opinion? Anyone who may check my thread.

Ellen, you did not respond to my PM, I am sad.

which pasta dish?

I have made nothing out of the new SB yet..........any new cookbook for that matter....
I made no contacts this weekend either..........don't feel bad Sheryl!!!!

ChefSheryl said:
I had to give myself a bump even though I have made no contacts this weekend. I did make the pasta dish tonight. It is very yummy, I added more sun-dried tomatoes and I doubled the cream cheese. I just don't think it is a great show recipe. Does anyone have opinion? Anyone who may check my thread.

Ellen, you did not respond to my PM, I am sad.

I'm sorry. My DH has been on the computer for 2 days straight now! The only reason I am on now is b/c I am "supposed" to be making copies right now.

I agree with the meeting once I saw what others were doing at theirs. Hopefully ours will get better. I think part of the attendance thing is the fact that SOOOO many are recruited from out of the area. I know a ton are 30 minutes away than I am and I have to drive an hour every month. :eek:

here comes the boss again....

just b/c my computer is crashed, doesn't mean you shouldn't be posting your results!

There are a bunch of other ladies here to hold you accountable! LOL!

Now that you are feeling better, you will have to get back on track. Good luck on your show in Fresno. Hope I see you at the meeting Monday!

Valentines.gif

Good luck with your bridal fair!!! I hope you get lots of bookings:D

Bumping you back to page 1. Hope to chat soon. You need to come and post how you are doing! We want to know.

Keep us all posted on the Pampering a bank thing today okay!???

Just giving you a little bump incase you ever come back and say hi!

<h2>1. What type of recipes do you offer with Pampered Chef products?<p>We offer a wide variety of recipes for every type of meal, including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, and desserts. We also have recipes specifically designed for our different products, such as our Quick Cooker or stoneware.<h2>2. Are the recipes easy to follow?<p>Yes, our recipes are designed to be easy to follow for cooks of all skill levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.<h2>3. Can I find recipes for special dietary needs?<p>Yes, we have a selection of recipes for special dietary needs such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb options. You can also use our recipe filter to search for recipes that fit your specific dietary needs.<h2>4. Are there any recipes for kids?<p>Yes, we have a section of kid-friendly recipes that are easy for children to help make. These recipes are a great way to get kids involved in the kitchen and teach them important cooking skills.<h2>5. Can I submit my own recipes to Pampered Chef?<p>Yes, we love when our customers share their own recipes with us! You can submit your recipe on our website and if it meets our guidelines, it may be featured on our website or in our catalog.

1. What type of recipes do you offer with Pampered Chef products?

We offer a wide variety of recipes for every type of meal, including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, and desserts. We also have recipes specifically designed for our different products, such as our Quick Cooker or stoneware.

2. Are the recipes easy to follow?

Yes, our recipes are designed to be easy to follow for cooks of all skill levels. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

3. Can I find recipes for special dietary needs?

Yes, we have a selection of recipes for special dietary needs such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb options. You can also use our recipe filter to search for recipes that fit your specific dietary needs.

4. Are there any recipes for kids?

Yes, we have a section of kid-friendly recipes that are easy for children to help make. These recipes are a great way to get kids involved in the kitchen and teach them important cooking skills.

5. Can I submit my own recipes to Pampered Chef?

Yes, we love when our customers share their own recipes with us! You can submit your recipe on our website and if it meets our guidelines, it may be featured on our website or in our catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • ChefDode