• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

[Quote=Dannyzmom]What Recipes Do You Offer With/For Wach of These

In summary, Sheryl is trying to get her motivation back and is looking forward to the new selling season. She and the other ladies discussed making recipes from the 29 minutes to Dinner cookbook and discussed plans for February. Sheryl mentioned wanting to promote so she can walk the stage together at conference and others asked her what her goals were.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
ChefSheryl......Okay, :boss:stop lurking and start posting! We want you to join our chat!!!:D

Oh crap. Did I scare you away or what?

Hold on PC Sister, give me some time to figure out the registration. I was trying to post a reply without it. I was totally snooping in on your convo with your friend. I couldn't keep up. How did you know I was lurking? Buuwwaaah!

ChefSheryl said:
Hold on PC Sister, give me some time to figure out the registration. I was trying to post a reply without it. I was totally snooping in on your convo with your friend. I couldn't keep up. How did you know I was lurking? Buuwwaaah!

We have our ways.......

LOL! You don't have to lurk. Just go to the last page and start chatting but you have to constantly hit refresh or new post to keep up. We post just like a phone conversation over there.

Now you have your very own thread that you will have to check on regularly b/c all these girls will start posting silly pictures and messages here for you.

Where can I find the refresh or new post?:cheerleader:

Refresh is on your toolbar on the computer I think and new post is at the top of the forum tool bar.

Christ Follower said:
Refresh is on your toolbar on the computer I think and new post is at the top of the forum tool bar.

Hit F5 and it will refresh

Ok, this is good night and I am ending on a 0

Welcome ChefSheryl
welcomeflowrs.gif

Just bumping incase you decide to come back and say hi!

:cheerleader:
Hey I saw you two posting at the wee dawn hours of the am! My goodness! I felt left out so I registered and here I am

lhpcgirl said:
:cheerleader:
Hey I saw you two posting at the wee dawn hours of the am! My goodness! I felt left out so I registered and here I am

Is this you Laurie???:confused:

Hi Ellen and Laurie,
I don't think either of you are on right now but my thread needed some love so I am posting this quick message. Then, I am off to take a bath and go to bed.
Do you ever make recipes from the 29 minutes to Dinner cookbook? I have made several for my family and they are great. I just made Lasagna Skillet tonight. Yummy! Anyway, that is my new PC fav cookbook. I am looking forward to the new selling season. How about you? I am glad PC is trying to focus everyone on shortening there shows and making them more interactive. I have been thinking for awhile now, they needed to update the format. It seems like so many of the DS businesses are moving away from a demo all together. I will talk to you later

ChefSheryl said:
Hi Ellen and Laurie,
I don't think either of you are on right now but my thread needed some love so I am posting this quick message. Then, I am off to take a bath and go to bed.
Do you ever make recipes from the 29 minutes to Dinner cookbook? I have made several for my family and they are great. I just made Lasagna Skillet tonight. Yummy! Anyway, that is my new PC fav cookbook. I am looking forward to the new selling season. How about you? I am glad PC is trying to focus everyone on shortening there shows and making them more interactive. I have been thinking for awhile now, they needed to update the format. It seems like so many of the DS businesses are moving away from a demo all together. I will talk to you later

I love that cookbook! I make the Beef Enchilada Casserole ALL THE TIME! I am actually doing it for a show on the 27th of this month. I've made the skillet lasagna too. I need to try out more of the recipes though. How's your February looking?

Hello ladies
I didn't check this again yesterday.
I love that cookbook too! I make stuff out of it all the time.
I am trying to nail down Feb. I really want to make sure I have 4. I have 4 that chose that month but need to nail down dates. Did the fundraiser deal work out Ellen?

Well gotta go pick up my son from school and taxi him to the dentist. Will check back later ;)

lhpcgirl said:
Hello ladies
I didn't check this again yesterday.
I love that cookbook too! I make stuff out of it all the time.
I am trying to nail down Feb. I really want to make sure I have 4. I have 4 that chose that month but need to nail down dates. Did the fundraiser deal work out Ellen?

Well gotta go pick up my son from school and taxi him to the dentist. Will check back later ;)

I'm not sure about the fundraiser yet. I have church tonight so I will see if the asst. pastor has time to talk about it. I have 3 cooking shows for Feb. and am hoping I can get 5 more (cooking OR catalog shows) set up. I really need to earn some extra $ right about now.

Wow that is a lot! I am sure you can handle it though. I am kind of liking the slower pace right now. I have one host kind of flaky and need to nail the others down for Feb or else the month will be really small! I am glad that Jan is going well but all of the others I have are in the new season. We shall see!
Hey on another note, does Calvary Chapel have school age kids or just preschool there? My friend was asking today.

lhpcgirl said:
Wow that is a lot! I am sure you can handle it though. I am kind of liking the slower pace right now. I have one host kind of flaky and need to nail the others down for Feb or else the month will be really small! I am glad that Jan is going well but all of the others I have are in the new season. We shall see!
Hey on another note, does Calvary Chapel have school age kids or just preschool there? My friend was asking today.

Just pre school for now. We have been trying to get enough $ together to eventually build a new building to use as a Calvary High School. No elementary though. Too bad.

new recipeshave any of you tried the new recipes revealed at Leadership? DH is itching for the Cheeseburger Salad, and I admit I can't wait to try it too, but the Lemon Cakes are sreaming my name. Just trying to have a little diet willpower;)

We did that Cheeseburger Salad at our meeting Monday night. It was good!! Some said it needed some salad dressing or something too. We were thinking of other variations like a Bacon Cheeseburger salad. For people who like blue cheese dressing, you could put that on there and have it be a blue cheese burger. We did it as an interactive show and it worked well!

oooh, what about mixing our Southwestern seasoning with ranch dressing for a little kick too!

Hi Ladies,
I know I have been a lamo with my posts. I just wanted to say "Hi." My thread looked lonely again. I am feeling a little under the weather so I am going to take a hot bath and go to bed.

I have been trying to get my February together. I am trying so hard to get my motivation back. Motivate me girls.

Show Me the Money, PC!:love0010:

Chow and Good Night,
Sheryl

ChefSheryl said:
Hi Ladies,
I know I have been a lamo with my posts. I just wanted to say "Hi." My thread looked lonely again. I am feeling a little under the weather so I am going to take a hot bath and go to bed.

I have been trying to get my February together. I am trying so hard to get my motivation back. Motivate me girls.

Chow and Good Night,
Sheryl

Well I don't know if it's motivation, but: :boss: YOU HAVE TO PROMOTE SO WE CAN WALK THE STAGE TOGETHER AT CONFERENCE!!!!!!

:D

What are your goals Sheryl????? LOL!

ChefSheryl said:
Hi Ellen and Laurie,

I need to make a list from the 29 Minutes cookbook and make a few. I haven't made very many

ChefSheryl said:
Hi Ladies,

Chow and Good Night,
Sheryl

No post is lamo... glad you have been chatting and we will help keep your thread from being lonely

As we hear a lot at conference - find your why. Think about it and once you have your why, your motivation will come back. Mine had been money for a long time which I was struggling with my motivation on only that but now with my life changes I think I am seeing the bigger why...

You CAN DO IT.

Hello all
I am not very motivated either but it is probably for the best because my DH is wanting me to tone it down and stick to 4 shows a month. I could probably add in catalogue shows too which I am working on. Or doing my own.
I totally suck at recruiting and this year level one (which I have been able to achieve) requires a recruit. Yes a good goal but sucks for me as I suck at it. Should I be on the gripe thread? LOL!

lhpcgirl said:
Hello all
I am not very motivated either but it is probably for the best because my DH is wanting me to tone it down and stick to 4 shows a month. I could probably add in catalogue shows too which I am working on. Or doing my own.
I totally suck at recruiting and this year level one (which I have been able to achieve) requires a recruit. Yes a good goal but sucks for me as I suck at it. Should I be on the gripe thread? LOL!

HA HA~ You can post it anywhere you want! Well do you think you will go to conference or not? Sheryl and I want to promote! You have to go to watch us walk accross stage. You can still recruit having 4 shows a month. And just make sure your show sales are high so you can get the points as well.

I don't think I am going to conference and I don't know how I can promote if I suck at recruiting!:confused:

lhpcgirl said:
I don't think I am going to conference and I don't know how I can promote if I suck at recruiting!:confused:

Well you don't have to promote. But you will have to recruit at least one to go to Florida with us! You can do it!:cheerleader:

I guess I have months to worry about someone actually signing. But, I will have to see how persuasive I can actually be . . .

lhpcgirl said:
I guess I have months to worry about someone actually signing. But, I will have to see how persuasive I can actually be . . .

Well you did it before and you can do it again. Just remember all the reasons "why" you signed up to do PC. I'm sure others will be able to identify with that and want to do it too.

(this coming from someone with only 2 recruits mind you....)

At least you have two and only need 3 more for Director. I only have one. Thank goodness he stays active in case someone else actually takes the plunge!

lhpcgirl said:
At least you have two and only need 3 more for Director. I only have one. Thank goodness he stays active in case someone else actually takes the plunge!

Ya, but neither of them (or me for that matter) has submitted anything this month. Thank Goodness they both submitted something in December. At least they have till the end of February to get something in.

I have two people that have talked to me about it and I don't have/can't find the number for one and the other isn't biting at all!

lhpcgirl said:
I have two people that have talked to me about it and I don't have/can't find the number for one and the other isn't biting at all!

I had a girl call me out of the blue at the end of November that said she found my catalog and wants to sign up. I've never met her. She called me once and I've called her a few times and still nothing. I'm hoping one of these days I will go online and see that she signed up under me.

I've had at least 5 that were so ready to do it and then changed their minds. One even used her show credit for the kit and never ended up signing. She moved away (but locally) and never gave me her new number. That's a whole other story though.

I really don't know what scares people off that approach us. The two that I had contacted me as well and then - zippo!

lhpcgirl said:
I really don't know what scares people off that approach us. The two that I had contacted me as well and then - zippo!

I guess it just wasn't meant to be. That's why I just don't get my hopes up anymore when they show interest.

Debbie, Janelle, Julie, Candy, Mina, Rosalie. Those are all the ones just off the top of my head that were all ready to sign and then nothing. I still keep in touch with about 3 or 4 of them just incase things change. Julie even went to 2 of our meetings!

Sheryl have you made any calls today? (I haven't)

Sheryl you should come chat with us.

Christ Follower said:
Sheryl have you made any calls today? (I haven't)

How about today? Any calls?

Sheryl how am I supposed to hold you accountable if you never check your thread???

Sheryl I hope you are feeling better soon so you can come chat again!

Did you decide if you were going to go to conference yet?

Hi all,
I am back in the saddle. I was a bit under the weather.
I had a show on the 1st that rescheduled but my show on the 7th is a go. I have two more scheduled at the end of the month and a catty show. I have two others to call and hopefully I can get one more for the month. Then, I need to start pumping March-June before another dry spell hits.
I have a few interested in the business but I am not going to get excited until I get the e-mail that they signed.
I do have others to call but I need to organize myself in the worst way.
I am planning on going to conference.

Yay Sheryl.....welcome back!

Okay Sheryl, start posting your contacts etc here daily if possible. We NEED to get some accountability going on here.

Thanks for the bump. I needed that. lol! On a side note, I am just getting used to lol. I am old school and Ha! is what I always used and if it is really funny Ha! Ha!
Anyhoo, I called two people(voice mails) and I e-mailed one. Yes, I didn't speak to anyone but that has to count for something. I am also going to put together a recruiting packet to send out for tomorrow. Baby PC steps:baby:

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • ChefDode