• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Skillet Lasagna: A Host's Best Friend!

In summary, this is a quick and easy skillet lasagna recipe that is perfect for a busy day. It includes ground beef, onion, garlic, crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, basil, oregano, salt, pepper, lasagna noodles, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, and optional fresh parsley for garnish. Simply cook the beef, onion, and garlic, add in the sauce and noodles, and let it simmer until the noodles are cooked. Top with cheese and let it melt before serving. Enjoy!
PCSarahjm
Skillet lasagna recipe. I am at work and need this real quick to email to a host! Thanks

nobody has this typed up???

24 oz. marinara sauce
3 cups water
8 oz. lasagna noodles
1 lb. bulk hot italian turkey sausage or sausage links, casings removed
2 garlic cloves
2 oz parmesan cheese
2 tbs chopped fresh parsley
1 cup fresh whole milk ricotta cheese
1/2 cup shredded mozarella cheese
1/4 tsp ground black pepper

Do you need the directions too?

Thanks so much

Hi there! I'm glad you're looking for a quick and easy skillet lasagna recipe. Here's one that I love to make and it always turns out delicious:Ingredients:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 lasagna noodles, broken into small pieces
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh parsley, chopped (optional)Instructions:
1. In a large skillet, cook the ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until the beef is browned and the onion is translucent.
2. Drain any excess fat from the skillet.
3. Stir in the crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper.
4. Bring the mixture to a simmer and then reduce the heat to low.
5. Add the broken lasagna noodles to the skillet and stir until they are fully coated in the sauce.
6. Cover the skillet and let the lasagna simmer for about 20 minutes, or until the noodles are cooked.
7. Sprinkle the mozzarella and Parmesan cheese over the top of the lasagna.
8. Cover the skillet again and let the cheese melt for a few minutes.
9. Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired, and serve hot.I hope this recipe works out well for you and your host! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Quick Skillet Lasagna: A Host's Best Friend!

1. What is the cook time for Quick Skillet Lasagna?

The cook time for Quick Skillet Lasagna is approximately 25-30 minutes.

2. Can this dish be made in advance?

Yes, you can prepare the ingredients ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator until you are ready to cook. The dish can also be fully assembled and stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before baking.

3. Is the recipe customizable?

Absolutely! You can use your favorite type of ground meat, add vegetables like mushrooms or spinach, and even use different types of cheese. Get creative and make it your own!

4. Can I use a different type of pasta?

While the recipe calls for penne pasta, you can use any type of short pasta such as rigatoni or bowtie. Just be sure to adjust the cook time accordingly.

5. Can I make this recipe in a regular skillet?

Yes, you can make this recipe in a regular skillet. However, using a non-stick skillet is recommended to prevent the pasta from sticking to the pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • pampchef.angel
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
VeronicaW