• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Shipping Options for Customers Moving to Germany

In summary, expedited shipping is a faster shipping option that typically takes 2-3 business days for delivery. The cost varies depending on location and weight of the order and can be seen at checkout. A tracking number is provided for packages shipped with expedited shipping and it is available for most products. However, it cannot be changed after an order is placed.
JTNT8704
I have a customer who wants to place a (semi-large) order. But she is moving to Germany - and her house is being packed up on the 4th. I know if I submit it today, there is no way that it will ship and receive by the 4th. So just wondering if there is a way to pay for priority mail or something? Thanks!

If it is an individual order placed through your website, the customer can choose different shipping options - Shewould just have to pay more for it.

Awesome. Thanks!

JTNT8704 said:
I have a customer who wants to place a (semi-large) order. But she is moving to Germany - and her house is being packed up on the 4th. I know if I submit it today, there is no way that it will ship and receive by the 4th. So just wondering if there is a way to pay for priority mail or something? Thanks!

Don't be so sure. If you submit it this morning, it very well MAY be to MO before the 4th.

You can place the order in P3 and request expedited shipping. Place it as an individual order and on the left where it says SHIP TO, under it is says, SHIPPING METHOD. Click on CHANGE SHIPPING METHOD to request Next Day or Second Day.

Good luck!

MomToEli said:
Don't be so sure. If you submit it this morning, it very well MAY be to MO before the 4th.

I dont know- a show I submitted on the 21st just shipped today. i would just hate to take that chance- being end of the month and all.

Thanks for the tips though- I learn something new here everyday

Related to Quick Shipping Options for Customers Moving to Germany

1. What is expedited shipping?

Expedited shipping is a faster shipping option that allows you to receive your order sooner than the standard shipping option. It typically takes 2-3 business days for delivery.

2. How much does expedited shipping cost?

The cost of expedited shipping varies depending on your location and the weight of your order. You can see the exact cost at checkout before placing your order.

3. Can I track my package with expedited shipping?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to track your package and see its estimated delivery date.

4. Is expedited shipping available for all products?

Expedited shipping is available for most products, but there may be some exceptions for larger or heavier items. You can check the availability of expedited shipping for a specific product at checkout.

5. Can I change my shipping method to expedited after placing my order?

Unfortunately, we are unable to change the shipping method for an order once it has been placed. We recommend selecting expedited shipping at checkout to ensure your order is delivered as quickly as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer golden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • Citchen Couture