• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Question Re Booking Credit

In summary, the organization receives $3.00 for each booking that is submitted and follows through with the show. The $3.00 is added to the check they receive from HO when the initial show closes. There is no limit on when the shows have to be booked, but the farther out they are, the less likely they are to actually hold.
rajenkiPC
I'm just about to go set up a fundraiser for a sports team. This is my first FR and only my 3rd month in business. My question is about the $3.00 for a booking. Do they get the $3.00 when the show closes, regardless if the show holds or do they get it after the show holds as a seperate check?

Thanks!

They get the $3 when the booking follows through and closes the show.

The $3 is added to the check they receive from HO when the initial show closes. They do not have to wait until the booking holds.

oooops.....chefann is right.
"No Booking Benefits are awarded from a fundraiser because the organization receives $3.00 for each booking."

Chef Ann what happens if the booking falls through and never happens

Langrco said:
Chef Ann what happens if the booking falls through and never happens

I don't know for sure, but my assumption is that they'll call it a loss. To HO, it's a donation to charity so it looks good on their books. And it's such a small amount when you really think about it.

Nothing happens if the booking falls through, just like nothing happens if a booking on a regular cooking show falls through.

bookings
chefann said:
Nothing happens if the booking falls through, just like nothing happens if a booking on a regular cooking show falls through.

I just thought since the org. made money off of the booking and it didn't happen might would be a problem. But I am glad it won't. I would hate for people to book just for that reason and then not follow through. I also offered $2 to make it $5 for each booking.

That is a risk that the home office takes. When the Fund Raiser is submitted with the bookings marked the $3.00 is added to the check. PC doesn't send a bill out looking to get there $3.00 back.

I'm sorry...I have another quick question about this. Is there a time limit on when the shows have to be booked by? Like does the booking only count if it is within 6 months of the fund raiser?

I don't think there's a limit, but if you put a date too far out, don't be surprised if HO doesn't include that one in the check. Remember, too, that the further out they are, the less likely they are to actually hold.

Related to Quick Question Re Booking Credit

What is the "Quick Question Re Booking Credit"?

The "Quick Question Re Booking Credit" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to earn credit towards future purchases by rebooking a party or placing an additional order within a certain time frame.

How can I earn a "Quick Question Re Booking Credit"?

To earn a "Quick Question Re Booking Credit", simply host a Pampered Chef party and rebook another party or place an additional order within 10 days of your original party date. You will receive a credit of $25 for every $200 in sales from your original party.

Can I use my "Quick Question Re Booking Credit" on any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can use your "Quick Question Re Booking Credit" on any Pampered Chef products. You can apply the credit towards a future party or use it to purchase products directly from the Pampered Chef website.

Is there a limit to how many "Quick Question Re Booking Credits" I can earn?

No, there is no limit to how many "Quick Question Re Booking Credits" you can earn. As long as you continue to rebook parties or place additional orders within the given time frame, you can earn multiple credits towards future purchases.

When will I receive my "Quick Question Re Booking Credit"?

Your "Quick Question Re Booking Credit" will be applied to your account within 5 business days of rebooking a party or placing an additional order. You will receive an email notification once the credit has been applied.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gratergirl
  • kcheatham08
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
amgreen66
  • heat123