• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Credit Expiration Question

If someone book a show that is after the 6 month time frame, but it is within the 6 month time frame as to when it was booked, then the previous host still gets the credit.
legacypc46
Gold Member
I'm about to hit my sixth month in the business and have a couple booking credits about to expire.

If a show is booked within the six months, but submitted after the six month deadline, does the previous host still get the benefit?

I know the show date has to be within 6 months of the previous show. Not sure about submission deadline though...

I think as long as the show date is within six months.

Can you email or call the solution center and let us know the answer?

I'm pretty sure that it's based on Show Date. I know that host's expiration dates are based on show date, not submit date.

I'll check more, but our catalogs say, "When a guest at your Show books their own show and holds it within six months, you can order one of the Monthly Host Specials at their show, too!"

Based on that, I'd say show date...the wouldn't want to take it away from a customer by saying, sorry, you held a show within 6 months but your consultant didn't submit it until 6 months and 3 days. That wouldn't be too good for us...

For some odd reason I think that they have until the last day of the 6th month to hold their show, not necesarily by the day of the month. Don't know where I heard that, but I know I heard or read it somewhere......

Oh lookie....that last post just got me a GOLD STAR....woo hooo!

pamperedlinda said:
Oh lookie....that last post just got me a GOLD STAR....woo hooo!

Funny, I hadn't even realized that I lost my stripper star! :eek:

janetupnorth said:
Funny, I hadn't even realized that I lost my stripper star! :eek:
Well, you do now! Looks good on ya too.

Yes, Linda is right! As long as the show is HELD any time up until and including the 6th month. So, if someone held a show dated Dec 12, they would have till the end of JUNE to hold another show and still get the host credit. I wouldn't try and explain that to hosts, I would just tell them it must be held within 6 months. :)

Thanks Kelly! Glad to know I wasn't dreaming this up.

Kelly, you got that right.

Thanks everyone.....this is the kind of help that makes this site so awesome.

Kristin

Glad that someone asked this...I've never run into this but will know for the future.

1. What is booking credit expiration?

Booking credit expiration refers to the time limit in which a customer can use their earned booking credit to make a purchase. This expiration date is typically 1 year from the date the credit was earned.

2. How do I know when my booking credit will expire?

You can check the expiration date of your booking credit by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "My Rewards" section. This will display the expiration date for any earned booking credit.

3. Can I extend the expiration date for my booking credit?

Unfortunately, the expiration date for booking credit cannot be extended. It is important to use your credit before it expires to ensure you get the full benefit of your rewards.

4. What happens if I don't use my booking credit before it expires?

If your booking credit expires before you use it, it will no longer be available for use. It is important to keep track of your rewards and use them before they expire.

5. Can I use my booking credit with other promotions or discounts?

Yes, you can use your booking credit in combination with other promotions or discounts. However, please note that booking credit cannot be used to pay for shipping or taxes on an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • spoiledchef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • LilChefBeth
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies