• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Booking Benefits: Tips for Past Hosts and Policy Compliance

In summary, the Booking Benefit is a program offered by Pampered Chef that rewards hosts with free and discounted products based on the sales from their party. To qualify for the Booking Benefit, you must host a party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one booking from your party. The rewards vary based on the total sales from your party and there is no limit to how many rewards you can earn. To redeem your rewards, you will receive an email with a link to choose your free and discounted products. Simply follow the instructions in the email.
finley1991
I submitted a show last night and put in the Large Stone with Handles for a past host. I realized this morning that it's been longer than six months from the original booking. Policy says the show has to be held within six month... P3 took it and I'm wondering if I should be prepared for a call from HO. On CC it says that the show is already picking.

Any input?

I would guess they won't pick that up. How far over the 6 months has it been?

I use Pampered Partner still ( I know I need to change) and I have had shows where I forgot to put in the past host discount # and they don't check or stop it.

chefkugler said:
I would guess they won't pick that up. How far over the 6 months has it been?

The original show was in FEB! It doesn't seem like it's been that long. So far no call so we'll see! ;)

To my surprise, I've had some orders like this as well and I've heard nothing from HO. I did basically the same thing, but I think my time frame was 7 months (or almost) and nothing happened. I guess we'll keep our fingers crossed! LOL

1. What is the Booking Benefit?

The Booking Benefit is a program offered by Pampered Chef that rewards hosts with free and discounted products based on the sales from their party.

2. How do I qualify for the Booking Benefit?

To qualify for the Booking Benefit, you must host a party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one booking from your party.

3. What are the rewards for the Booking Benefit?

The rewards for the Booking Benefit vary based on the total sales from your party. The more sales your party generates, the higher the value of your rewards.

4. How do I redeem my Booking Benefit rewards?

Once your party has closed, you will receive an email with a link to redeem your Booking Benefit rewards. Simply follow the instructions in the email to choose your free and discounted products.

5. Is there a limit to how many Booking Benefit rewards I can earn?

No, there is no limit to how many Booking Benefit rewards you can earn. The more parties you host and the more bookings you receive, the more rewards you can earn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• workingontwo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • legacypc46
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • TJMagoo