• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions for Consultants From Canada

In summary, the conversation covers questions about pricing and sales in Canada for a Canadien consultant. It is mentioned that prices in Canada are generally higher, with a DCB costing $75.75 compared to $65.00 in the US. The minimum sales required for a show is also higher at $200.00. The weather in different parts of Canada is also discussed, with some regions having desert-like climates while others have mild weather and rain. It is clarified that the currency used is Canadian and not Canadien, unless in Quebec or French communities.
TammyStar
Okay, I'm sure this is a silly question but I must ask. If a Canadien consultant says they had a $500 show how many dollars in US is that? And in Canada are the prices different? Like a DCB is $65.00 here in the US is it $65.00 in Canada. And in Canada do you have to have $150 dollars in sales to submit a show or is that number different also? And is it Canadian or Canadien??

TIA
Tammy

You need $200.00 for a show. Prices are higher here in Canada, a DCB is $75.75 here.

Oh and it's Canadian :)

Thanks Rennea, I was just curious because I was thinking how hard it is to make comparisons on show averages or show minimums there must be a difference.

I live in Phoenix area and have recently met 2 people that moved here from Canada and I always think of Canada as being cold and GREEN! Not desert like at all. The weather here must be a real shocker for them.

Tammy

Really depends where they are from. About 3-4 hours South of me there is "desert" climate and landscape. But were I am in the mountains the weather is very hot in the summer and very cold in the winter. Southern BC has very mild weather and rains a lot.

TammyStar said:
Okay, I'm sure this is a silly question but I must ask. If a Canadien consultant says they had a $500 show how many dollars in US is that? And in Canada are the prices different? Like a DCB is $65.00 here in the US is it $65.00 in Canada. And in Canada do you have to have $150 dollars in sales to submit a show or is that number different also? And is it Canadian or Canadien??

TIA
Tammy

Pretty close to the same. Our dollar is about .9574 US now I believe.

rennea said:
Oh and it's Canadian :)

Unless you're in Quebec or French communities elsewhere in the country. Then it is Canadien/Canadienne.

1. What is the process for becoming a consultant in Canada?

To become a consultant in Canada, you must first sign up with Pampered Chef and pay the registration fee. You will then need to complete the online training and submit your agreement form. Once approved, you will receive your starter kit and can begin hosting parties and selling products.

2. Are there any special requirements or restrictions for consultants in Canada?

Yes, there are a few restrictions for consultants in Canada. You must be at least 18 years old and have a Canadian Social Insurance Number. You must also have a valid Canadian address and be able to legally work in Canada.

3. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online as a consultant in Canada?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online as a consultant in Canada. However, you must follow the company's policies and guidelines for online sales and advertising. This includes using only approved images and not selling on third-party websites such as Amazon or eBay.

4. Are there any special tax considerations for consultants in Canada?

Yes, as a consultant in Canada, you are responsible for collecting and remitting sales tax (GST/HST) on your sales. You are also required to report your income to the Canada Revenue Agency and pay any applicable income tax.

5. How can I improve my sales and grow my business as a consultant in Canada?

There are several ways to improve your sales and grow your business as a consultant in Canada. These include hosting parties, building relationships with customers, utilizing social media and online marketing, and networking with other consultants. Pampered Chef also offers training and resources to help you succeed as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefsarah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
peichef
Replies