• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions About a Catalog Show......

In summary, I gave my host 3 catalogs, 10 OOFs, 10 mini catalogs with information on how to access my website and click on the hosts show. On the website I posted what the special for the month was.This show topped out at $958. The host and his wife are thrilled..and of course, so is their consultant!The website can only be set up with the PC debit or credit card. As soon as you have the number, you can set it up. You can find out the number sooner than it arrives in the mail. I can't remember what the number is, but I remember there being a number to call
christina78
How many catalogs do I give her? Does she collect the money at the time they buy and fill out the sales receipts? Any advice I should give her?

I give them 2 catalogs and 10 Outside order forms plus copies of the host/guest specials.
She collects check written out to me or cash.

ShelbyMichalek said:
I give them 2 catalogs and 10 Outside order forms plus copies of the host/guest specials.
She collects check written out to me or cash.

I add an extra catalog and a sheet of "What my website can do for you" sheet. (I think I got it from here- my copy is on my old computer. I can post later) With catalog shows, I really encourage online sales. I remind hosts of out of town and out of state friends/family.

Business opportunity brochure.

I give 4 catalogs, 10 outside order forms. Cash, cheques payable to me, credit card payments (info filled in on outside order form) - all payments gathered at time of order. I enter the show, print out receipts on PP and then give/mail those to the host to put with the orders when she sorts.

makeup the Outside Order Form with your name on them, then staple 6 copies inside the front cover of the catalog. Giver her 4-5 catalogs; that is as many as 24-30 orders; would be an awesome show!

I set up my catalog shows online too, so that they can collect online orders.

Outside Order Form.....is that just the regular order forms? Also, is there a way to get your website going before you get your TCP card. The site I found wouldn't let me enter in my regular cc?

Outside order forms are available on CC. You can print them out on your home computer. At shows, I use the triple copy order forms. One nice thing about the outside order forms, is that it says what the monthly guest special is, so it has their choices and the order number right there for you.The website can only be set up with the PC debit or credit card. As soon as you have the number, you can set it up. You can find out the number sooner than it arrives in the mail. I can't remember what the number is, but I remember there being a number to call to find out what your card number is going to be.

If more than 5 biz days have passed since you submitted your request for the debit card, you can call the automated express line listed in your biz guide. It's one of the 1st pages in your biz guide under all the ways to contact them.

They'll give you the debit card number so that you do not have to wait for it to arrive in the mail.

I just closed a catalog show that ran for 2 weeks. I gave the host 3 catalogs, 10 OOF, 10 mini catalogs with information on how to access my website and click on the hosts show. On the website I posted what the special for the month was.This show topped out at $958. The host and his wife are thrilled..and of course, so is their consultant!

Basically the same here. I sent my host 5 catalogs. 4 had the the guest special flier in it, one catalog I told her to mark the day lights out of to create her wish list. I then sent her 10 OOFs. She did $818.00 in two weeks as well. Not only that, I live in Milwaukee, WI she was in El Paso, Texas! The party will turn out the way your host wants it too. You will not have very much control in those cases. I did make sure though to contact her three times during her party duration. I made sure to sound so excited that she was doing this and I kept prompting her to see if she was asking her son's teacher, or the guy who was working on her car and what not. She did get an order from her son's teacher and she even got an order from the wife of the mechanic! Now I do know my host made copies as she ultimately had something like 14 orders. So she knew what to do without my help so...

Patty and John,
Wow those are awesome show results.

I gotta tell you, Charity, was great to work with. She was so excited about doing this that I basically had nothing to do or worry about! I love hosts like that. She did it all! I do think that my phone calls may have helped as she did remember to ask even more people than she would have after I talked to her but hey, she still the contacting and getting of orders. I think too that she helped me get something free but I can not seem to remember what! It was awesome!

1. How do I host a catalog show?

To host a catalog show, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they will assist you in setting up the show. You can also host a virtual catalog show online through our website.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a catalog show?

Hosting a catalog show allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as receive exclusive host rewards and discounts. It's a great way to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products.

3. How long does a catalog show last?

A catalog show typically lasts for 10-14 days. This allows your friends and family to browse the catalog and place their orders at their convenience.

4. Can I earn host rewards for a virtual catalog show?

Yes, you can earn host rewards for both in-person and virtual catalog shows. Our virtual catalog shows make it easy for you to share the catalog with your friends and family through social media and email.

5. How do I place an order for a catalog show?

To place an order for a catalog show, you can either submit your order directly to your consultant or place an order online through the show's unique link. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information to place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mjbroncobabe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrshamel3808