• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question Regarding the Microwave Quick Turkey Chili

In summary, the conversation discussed using the DCB to make a recipe with liquidy ingredients and also requested suggestions for other microwave-friendly recipes. The expert summarizer provided reassurance that the DCB can handle liquidy ingredients and offered five ideas for microwave recipes, such as lasagna and mac and cheese. The conversation ended with encouraging the person to search for more recipes online and wishing them luck with their demo.
BettieC
Gold Member
I was just checking out this recipe on CC, and it looks really good!

Has anyone made this? It says to add the tomatoes & beans after it has been cooking for awhile. Because it's being cooked in the DCB, is it ok to add liquidy ingredients? I'd be afraid it would make the DCB crack.

This seems like it would be an awesome thing to demo, if there's no stove. My hairdresser is thinking about doing a show at her shop and only has a microwave,

I have done the recipe once and it was very good. Can't really recall the recipe steps at this time though. Another recipe very similar is the Quick Microwave Turkey Chili. That is awesome! Smells great and also done all in the microwave. My DIL makes it all the time and my grandchildren love it!

so I'm looking for recipes that don't require stovetop cooking.Any other suggestions?I haven't personally made this recipe, but I have used my DCB to cook dishes with liquidy ingredients without any problems. As long as you follow the instructions and don't fill the DCB too full, it should be fine.As for other suggestions for microwave-friendly recipes, here are a few ideas:1. Microwave Lasagna: Layer lasagna noodles, meat sauce, and cheese in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave for 10-12 minutes, until noodles are cooked and cheese is melted.2. Microwave Quiche: Beat eggs, milk, and your choice of fillings (such as ham, cheese, and vegetables) in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave for 8-10 minutes, until eggs are set.3. Microwave Chicken and Rice: Place chicken breasts, rice, and your choice of vegetables (such as broccoli or carrots) in a microwave-safe dish. Mix in a can of cream of chicken soup and a can of water. Microwave for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.4. Microwave Baked Potatoes: Prick potatoes with a fork and place in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave for 8-10 minutes, until potatoes are soft. Serve with your choice of toppings, such as cheese, bacon, and sour cream.5. Microwave Mac and Cheese: Cook macaroni according to package instructions, drain, and place in a microwave-safe dish. Stir in cheese, milk, and butter. Microwave for 2-3 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.These are just a few ideas to get you started. You can also search for "microwave recipes" online for more inspiration. Good luck with your demo!

Related to Question Regarding the Microwave Quick Turkey Chili

1) How do I make the Microwave Quick Turkey Chili?

To make the Microwave Quick Turkey Chili, you will need ground turkey, diced tomatoes, beans, chili seasoning mix, and water. Brown the ground turkey in a microwave-safe dish, then add in the diced tomatoes, beans, chili seasoning mix, and water. Cover and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes, stirring halfway through. Let it stand for 2-3 minutes before serving.

2) Can I use other types of meat in the Microwave Quick Turkey Chili?

Yes, you can use any type of ground meat such as beef, chicken, or pork. You can also use shredded meat if you prefer. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

3) Can I add additional vegetables to the Microwave Quick Turkey Chili?

Absolutely! You can add in any vegetables you like, such as onions, bell peppers, or corn. Just make sure to chop them into small pieces so they cook evenly in the microwave.

4) How many servings does the Microwave Quick Turkey Chili recipe make?

This recipe makes 4 servings, but you can easily double or triple the ingredients to make more if needed.

5) Can I freeze the leftovers of the Microwave Quick Turkey Chili?

Yes, you can freeze the leftovers of the Microwave Quick Turkey Chili in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Just make sure to thaw it in the fridge before reheating in the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedmomto3
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
chefann