• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question for Puerto Rican Consultants!

In summary, the most popular products in Puerto Rico include the Mix 'N Chop, Manual Food Processor, Quick Cooker, and the Rockcrok® Collection, which are perfect for traditional Puerto Rican dishes. There are also special deals and discounts offered for Puerto Rican customers, along with Puerto Rican-themed products such as the Puerto Rican Flag Towel Set and the Puerto Rican Cookbook. Recipe ideas for traditional Puerto Rican dishes are available from trained consultants and on the website, and there are often cooking classes and events held in Puerto Rico. Hosting a cooking class with products and recipes is also an option for those interested.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I have a new consultant and her mom is doing a catalog show for her in Puerto Rico. SHe is wondering what the tax rate is and what the excise tax is.

Does ANYONE know the answer to this great question?:D

Bumping up! :D

I think you'll need to contact PC. I had a host whose family was in Puerto Rico. They wanted to have a catalog party, but PC said they could not. You might want to check with them. They would also be able to give you those numbers (in case things have changed about that in 2 years).

Thanks! I know that the vanilla is not available to Puerto Rico so that's why I thought we could send stuff down there.

Anyone else???:confused:

Related to Question for Puerto Rican Consultants!

What are the most popular products in Puerto Rico?

The most popular products in Puerto Rico include the Mix 'N Chop, Manual Food Processor, Quick Cooker, and the Rockcrok® Collection. These products are perfect for traditional Puerto Rican dishes such as arroz con gandules and mofongo.

Do you offer any special deals or discounts for Puerto Rican customers?

Yes, we do offer special deals and discounts for Puerto Rican customers. We often have promotions and sales specifically for our Puerto Rican market, and our consultants can also provide exclusive discounts and host rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef party in Puerto Rico.

Are there any Puerto Rican-themed products available?

Yes, we have several Puerto Rican-themed products available, including the Puerto Rican Flag Towel Set and the Puerto Rican Cookbook. These products are perfect for showcasing your Puerto Rican pride in the kitchen.

Can you provide recipe ideas for traditional Puerto Rican dishes?

Absolutely! Our consultants are trained to provide recipe ideas and tips for a variety of dishes, including traditional Puerto Rican cuisine. You can also find many Puerto Rican-inspired recipes on our website and in our cookbooks.

Are there any upcoming events or cooking classes in Puerto Rico?

We often hold cooking classes and events in Puerto Rico, so be sure to check our website or connect with a local consultant to stay updated on any upcoming events. You can also host your own cooking class with our products and recipes. Contact a consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
bsaxman
  • naekelsey