• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Supply Order Form

In summary, to access the supply order form, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Business" section, then click on "Order Supplies". You can save your form at any time and come back to it later. The available supplies will be displayed on the form based on your consultant status and previous orders. Once submitted, the order cannot be changed, but customer service may be able to assist. Delivery time for supplies is typically 5-7 business days.
Cookie
:confused: What is the Come to the Basement Book? Every time I order I wonder but don't want to spemd $5.00 to find out what it is. Anyone know?
Thanks.

Hi!
I have the Come To The Basement Book. It's a small book, designed for spouses of consultants on "How to Thrive as a Pampered Chef Spouse." It's a book with stories from spouses, what spouses can do to help the consultant be successful, and more. It's great for husbands who "don't really get it", as well as potential consultants whose husbands aren't going for the idea.

Hope this helps!

Thanks!Now my curiosity is relieved. Fortunately, my husband loves Pampered Chef and even helps me at some of my shows. When he does all of the guests really love seeing us working together. I know I'm alot more relaxed when he is up in front with me. I know if I forget to say something he is there to fill it in.

1. How do I access the supply order form?

The supply order form can be accessed by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "My Business" section. From there, click on "Order Supplies" and the form will be available for you to fill out.

2. Can I save my supply order form and come back to it later?

Yes, you can save your supply order form at any time by clicking on the "Save" button at the bottom of the form. You can then come back to it later and continue filling it out before submitting it.

3. How do I know which supplies are available for me to order?

The supply order form will only display the supplies that are currently available for you to order based on your consultant status and previous orders. If a supply is not available, it will not appear on the form.

4. Can I make changes to my supply order after I have submitted it?

Once you have submitted your supply order, it cannot be changed. However, if you realize you need to make a change, you can contact our customer service team and they may be able to assist you.

5. How long will it take for my supplies to arrive?

The delivery time for your supplies will vary depending on your location and the availability of the supplies. In general, you can expect your supplies to arrive within 5-7 business days after the order has been processed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • meganmcg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • minjoe_bri