• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Show -After Submitted and Shipped

In summary, once you have submitted your show, you will receive a confirmation email with a submission ID. The review process can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, and you will be notified via email once your show has been reviewed. Due to the high volume of submissions, individual feedback is not provided, but a brief explanation will be given if your show is not accepted. Changes cannot be made once your show is submitted, but accommodations may be made for errors or updates. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number once your show has been shipped.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
ok, had show on mon. submitted already and got email this morning saying 'been shipped'. Guest sales were $501.

I get a call from someone at 6pm tonight saying they meant to order
Bamboo Salad Tongs ( $10) instead of the Large Serving Tons ($13) for a friend....

I told her I'd handle it and get back with her..

but is this considered a product adjustment..and since it would technically change this from a 500 to 400 level show, what do i do?

don't worry about it. You will just need to do an exchange on it when the order is delivered. They don't charge us back for returns, and they won't take it off the show.

First of all, congratulations on your successful show! As for the product adjustment, it depends on the policies of the company you work for. Some companies may consider this a product adjustment and allow you to adjust the sales accordingly, while others may not. It's best to check with your company's policies or speak to your supervisor for guidance on how to handle this situation. If your company allows for product adjustments, you can adjust the sales to reflect the change in product and inform the customer of the new total. If not, you can offer the customer a refund for the difference between the two products and let them know that the sales for the show will remain at $501. It's important to communicate clearly with the customer and make sure they are satisfied with the resolution.

Related to Question About Show -After Submitted and Shipped

1. How do I know if my show has been submitted?

Once you have submitted your show, you will receive a confirmation email with a submission ID. You can also check the status of your show by logging into your account and viewing the submissions page.

2. How long does it take for my show to be reviewed?

The review process can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the volume of submissions we receive. We appreciate your patience during this process and will notify you via email once your show has been reviewed.

3. Will I receive feedback on my submitted show?

Unfortunately, due to the high volume of submissions, we are unable to provide individual feedback on every show. However, if your show is not accepted, we will provide a brief explanation as to why.

4. Can I make changes to my submitted show?

Once your show has been submitted, you will not be able to make any changes. However, if you notice any errors or need to make updates, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

5. How will I know when my show has been shipped?

You will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number once your show has been shipped. You can also check the status of your show by logging into your account and viewing the shipments page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TwinGirlsMom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TwinGirlsMom
  • chefelka
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Jennie4PC