• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long After Show Submitted $ Taken Out

In summary, Kathleen says that it generally takes about 10 days for the funds to be withdrawn from your account after submitting a show.
kam
Staff member
I know I have seen this discussed...but I cannot find the thread anywhere!

How long does it *generally* take after a show is submitted for the funds to be withdrawn from your account?

I submitted a show late last night and put it on my PC debit card. How many days do I reasonably have until the $ is taken from the account? I think I heard 1 week - but not sure.

Thanks!
Kathleen

I would give yourself three to five business days. I think it may be closer to five, but be sure to give yourself a cushion just in case they take it out in three. :)

I don't know how long, but lately it seems to be really taking a long time.
This is really messing up my account.
It used to be as soon as it was shipped

Today, 5 shows went through at once. When I went and looked at the account, it looked like I had been robbed! They were all shows from September.

Don't forget that yesterday was a bank holiday, so anything pushed through by HO for yesterday would have debited today.

From my experience it seems that it is not taken out until after the order has shipped and usually after order has been received. I wouldn't trust this though. It scares me not to have the money in there.(i have used this logic for some shows though and have been safe so far)

I just wanted to make sure it was not taken out the day the order is rec'd by HO - which since I submitted it last night, I was afraid it would be taken out today.

I needed to know whether I needed to make it to the bank BEFORE 2pm today to make a deposit. It looks like I can wait until after 2pm!

Thanks!

I make my deposit the same day I submit the show. It's easier for me to track it that way in my checkbook register. Money in.. money out... same total... same day (in the register). I know some will not agree with this in case checks bounce and I have been VERY lucky (knock on wood!) that that rarely happens to me!

I will have to come up with a system. I had actually deposited most of the checks last week - these were outside order checks that I was deposting today. But, also, since this was my first show, it was for a friend - and I am neighbors with all who ordered - so I was not concerned about bounced checks. But in reality I guess I am going to need to keep that in mind and deposit as soon as I get the checks!

Thanks!
Kathleen

I submitted my show on the first, and it just came out today!! I think it usually takes about 10 days (from what I have noticed)

1. How long does it take for the money to be taken out of my account after I submit an order?

Typically, it takes 1-2 business days for the money to be taken out of your account after you submit an order. However, this may vary depending on your bank or payment method.

2. Will I receive a confirmation when the money is taken out?

Yes, once the money has been taken out of your account, you will receive a confirmation email from Pampered Chef. If you do not receive this email, please contact our customer service for assistance.

3. Can I cancel my order after I have submitted it and the money has been taken out?

Unfortunately, once an order has been submitted and the payment has been processed, it cannot be cancelled. However, you may be able to return the items for a refund once you receive them.

4. What happens if there is an issue with the payment being taken out?

If there is an issue with the payment being taken out, our customer service team will reach out to you to resolve the issue. This may include updating payment information or arranging for a different payment method.

5. Can I change my payment method after I submit the order?

As long as the payment has not been processed yet, you can change your payment method by contacting our customer service team. However, if the payment has already been taken out, the payment method cannot be changed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
julmarsala
  • chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Hathery