• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HO Debits: Why Does it Take So Long for My Bank WAMU to Process?

In summary, it takes about 10-14 days from submittal for HO to debit from bank WAMU.Mine are always debited 8 days after I submit - no more, and no less. In my 5 years as a consultant, I have only had 2 checks bounce - and both of those, the guests called me to let me know it was going to happen. It's nice of them!
heat123
Silver Member
Is it just my bank WAMU that takes forever and a day for HO to debit from? ON average I'd say it's about 10-14 days from submittal. I always have the funds in there (strictly my biz acct) but it just bugs that it's not taken out the day after it's submitted!:(

I submitted 2 shows earlier this month (14th and 15th) and neither have been debited yet.

Mine are always debited 8 days after I submit - no more, and no less. My 2 that I submitted on the 14th were debited today, and so I am sure that the 2 I submitted on the 15th will be debited on Monday.

The two I submitted on the 12th came out yesterday as well as the one from the 13th. I'm kind of on the other side... I rather like that they don't debit it out immediately just in case there is an issue with a check from an outside order or something... but that's just me.

quiverfull7 said:
The two I submitted on the 12th came out yesterday as well as the one from the 13th. I'm kind of on the other side... I rather like that they don't debit it out immediately just in case there is an issue with a check from an outside order or something... but that's just me.

That is how I feel too Diane! It isn't always feasible for me to wait until checks clear before submitting - like the 4 shows I submitted on the 14th and 15th of Dec.! I usually end up depositing checks the same day that I submit the show - so I like knowing I have some time to clear up issues before it's debited from my account. Maybe that is why PC does it that way?

I'm fortunate though - in my 5 years as a consultant, I've only had 2 checks bounce - and both of those, the guests called me to let me know it was going to happen!

ChefBeckyD said:
That is how I feel too Diane! It isn't always feasible for me to wait until checks clear before submitting - like the 4 shows I submitted on the 14th and 15th of Dec.! I usually end up depositing checks the same day that I submit the show - so I like knowing I have some time to clear up issues before it's debited from my account. Maybe that is why PC does it that way?

I'm fortunate though - in my 5 years as a consultant, I've only had 2 checks bounce - and both of those, the guests called me to let me know it was going to happen!
That's nice of them! I've only had 2 rubber checks in two years, thank goodness.
I guess than it's pretty standard timeframe and not just WAMU.

It used to be printed in the policies somewhere that it takes at least 5 days for them to draw the $$ out... but that's not a set in stone number so I think that's why they took it out. I guess I just never pay attention to when it's taken out because I make my deposits and then submit the show. Since the $$ is in the account, it doesn't matter to me when it's taken out.

Sometimes I wish they would take it out sooner but right now I am happy they are not I have had 2 checks bounce within 2 days and I cant get a hold of either customer. The bad thing is the checks took so long to go through that one of the customers has her order already the other one the host is holding for me cause I caught the bounced check the same day the show delivered.

my husband and I were just discussing this , funny,
It used to be taken out when the shows were shipped. All of my October shows were all taken out the first of November.
It really drives me crazy.

Related to HO Debits: Why Does it Take So Long for My Bank WAMU to Process?

1. Why does it take so long for my bank WAMU to process HO debits?

The processing time for HO debits can vary depending on the specific bank and their internal processes. However, one reason for the delay could be that HO debits are typically larger transactions and require additional verification and approval from the bank.

2. How long does it usually take for HO debits to be processed by WAMU?

As mentioned before, the processing time can vary. However, in general, it can take anywhere from 1-3 business days for WAMU to process HO debits.

3. Can I speed up the processing time for HO debits with WAMU?

Unfortunately, there is no way to speed up the processing time for HO debits. The bank has their own procedures in place for verifying and approving these transactions, and it is out of our control as a company.

4. Will I be notified when my HO debit has been processed by WAMU?

Yes, you will receive a notification once the HO debit has been processed by WAMU. This notification may come in the form of an email or a notification on your online banking platform.

5. What should I do if my HO debit is taking longer than expected to be processed by WAMU?

If you notice that your HO debit is taking longer than the usual processing time, we recommend contacting WAMU directly for more information. They will be able to provide you with updates on the status of your transaction and any potential issues that may be causing the delay.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julmarsala
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
julmarsala
  • kerenrebeca
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kerenrebeca
  • chefsteph07