• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Registering Shows

In summary, to register a show with Pampered Chef, you can either do it online through your consultant account or have your consultant register it for you. Multiple shows can be registered at once using the batch registration feature. There is a recommended deadline of 2 weeks in advance to register a show, but it can still be done up to 3 days before the event. Changes can be made to a registered show by contacting your consultant. After registering, your consultant will confirm details, provide a hostess packet and online invitations, and work with you to customize the show.
CAPCnewbie
The deadline to register shows for the end of the month is tomorrow. I have 3 people wanting to have a show this month but who haven't commited to a date. I'd like to get the shows registered by tomorrow but if i dont know who will have theirs when, can i still do it? Can I use my name for the shows and then edit it when I know who is having their show and on what date?

Not sure if this makes sense but hopefully someone knows the answer. Thanks

If you are registering them for "every show counts" then it won't be ok, because what if they win and the show isn;t happening on the date you put in?
I think you need to call everyone and tell them that it is your deadline today to register their shows. Let them know that this gets them a chance to win a great prize!

: )

Thanks for the reply. I cant get ahold of anyone so it's their loss if they book their show at the end of the month and it's too late to register it for every show counts. I did happen to book a show at my place and my mom is going to be the host because she is in the midst of moving and has boxes everywhere at her place.

I'm feeling lost. :D What is "every show counts"?

I think it's a PC Canada promotion :)

Yes, just Canada.

1. How do I register a show?

To register a show, you can either do it online through your Pampered Chef consultant account or reach out to your consultant and they can register it for you. They will need basic information such as the date, time, and location of the show.

2. Can I register multiple shows at once?

Yes, you can register multiple shows at once by using the batch registration feature on your consultant account. This allows you to enter all the necessary information for each show and register them all at once.

3. Is there a deadline for registering a show?

Yes, there is a deadline for registering a show. It is recommended to register a show at least 2 weeks in advance to ensure enough time for planning and preparation. However, you can still register a show up to 3 days before the event.

4. Can I make changes to a registered show?

Yes, you can make changes to a registered show by contacting your consultant and providing them with the updated information. It is important to communicate any changes as soon as possible to ensure a smooth and successful show.

5. What happens after I register a show?

After you register a show, your consultant will confirm the details and provide you with a hostess packet and online invitations to share with your guests. They will also work with you to customize the show and answer any questions you may have about hosting a Pampered Chef show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedpals
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Deb Bixler