1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Question about registering shows

1. CAPCnewbie

CAPCnewbie Member

The deadline to register shows for the end of the month is tomorrow. I have 3 people wanting to have a show this month but who haven't commited to a date. I'd like to get the shows registered by tomorrow but if i dont know who will have theirs when, can i still do it? Can I use my name for the shows and then edit it when I know who is having their show and on what date?

Not sure if this makes sense but hopefully someone knows the answer. Thanks

Sep 7, 2009
  2. Veevahchef

Veevahchef Director Silver Member

If you are registering them for "every show counts" then it won't be ok, because what if they win and the show isn;t happening on the date you put in?
    I think you need to call everyone and tell them that it is your deadline today to register their shows. Let them know that this gets them a chance to win a great prize!

: )

Sep 8, 2009
  3. CAPCnewbie

CAPCnewbie Member

Thanks for the reply. I cant get ahold of anyone so it's their loss if they book their show at the end of the month and it's too late to register it for every show counts. I did happen to book a show at my place and my mom is going to be the host because she is in the midst of moving and has boxes everywhere at her place.

Sep 8, 2009
  4. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I'm feeling lost. :D What is "every show counts"?

Sep 8, 2009
  5. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

I think it's a PC Canada promotion :)

Sep 8, 2009
  6. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Yes, just Canada.

Sep 8, 2009
Have something to add?