• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Ordering New Supplies

In summary, to place an order for new supplies, you can visit our website and log in to your consultant account. Orders typically arrive within 5-7 business days, but expedited shipping options are available. You can track your order by logging into your account and viewing your order history. If you need to make changes to your order, please contact our customer service team. We offer a 30-day return policy, but some items may have specific return policies.
amya
I just received my change-over box and I was suprised to see that our costs for catalogs and various paperwork have gone up. I know I shouldn't be really suprised about this, but I was.

Anyway, my question is about ordering. Why are we only able to order our supplies with PC dollars, a check or with our PC debit or credit card? My husband and I had saved some space on our Visa for me to get some new season supplies, but evidently I can't use just a regular Visa. I applied for the PC credit card but was not accepted. (Unfortunately, my husband and I don't have the best credit. This is something we are working on fixing.) I don't carry that high of a balance in my PC checking account and don't have a show scheduled until Feb. 18, so I won't have a commission check until after the first of March, which will be too late to order new catalogs because I have a couple of March shows scheduled before that check is deposited. (Sorry for the run-on sentence :eek: )

I guess I'm just frustrated and I don't really understand why we are limited as to how we can order our supplies. I see on the sample products order form, we can use "regular" Visa or MasterCard - so why not for supplies?

Last edited:
I never understood that either. I hate to say this, but can you get a cash advance from your credit card and deposit it into your PC account? I never do that myself because the credit card company will charge youa higher % for it. Only thing I can of.

Hi there,I completely understand your frustration with the change in costs for catalogs and paperwork. It can be frustrating when we have to adjust our budgets and plans due to unexpected changes.As for the limited options for ordering supplies, I believe it has to do with the company's policies and procedures. They may have specific agreements with certain payment methods for ordering supplies. I'm not sure why they don't accept regular Visa or MasterCard for supply orders, but it could be for accounting purposes or to streamline the ordering process.I know it can be difficult when you don't have the PC credit card or enough PC dollars to cover the cost of supplies. Have you tried reaching out to your upline or other consultants to see if they have any suggestions or can lend a hand? Maybe they can help you out with ordering supplies until you receive your commission check in March.I'm sorry you're facing these challenges, but I'm sure you'll be able to find a solution. Keep working on improving your credit and maybe in the future, you'll be able to get the PC credit card and take advantage of its benefits.Take care and best of luck with your upcoming shows!

1. How do I place an order for new supplies?

To place an order for new supplies, you can visit our website and log in to your consultant account. From there, you can browse our products and add items to your cart. Once you have completed your order, you can proceed to checkout and enter your payment and shipping information.

2. How long does it take for new supplies to arrive?

The delivery time for new supplies can vary, depending on your location and the availability of the items you ordered. On average, orders typically arrive within 5-7 business days. If you need your supplies sooner, expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee.

3. Can I track my order for new supplies?

Yes, you can track your order for new supplies by logging into your consultant account and viewing your order history. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number that you can use to track the status of your delivery.

4. How do I make changes to my order for new supplies?

If you need to make changes to your order for new supplies, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will do their best to accommodate any changes, but please note that orders may be processed and shipped quickly, so changes may not always be possible.

5. What is the return policy for new supplies?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your new supplies. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that some items may have specific return policies, so be sure to check the product description before making a return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bluiydangl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lpacker
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • chanddl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies